Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,216 through 4,230 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

Just getting Donner, Dasher,Comet and Blitzin fed for a long flight!
        ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

AND NOW ….for something completely different……Summer -60’s – cars- surfin’

http://www.iheart.com/live/California-Surf-Radio-5605/

patina
            Participant

“MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT”

Pat, Lin and Christina

mikey

Merry Christmas to all the ODFs and their families from the McDermott Family in sunny Kissimmee Florida. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

patina
                    Participant

Bobby S look on HAMB “vintage shots from days gone by” #85890

Pat

dino
                        Keymaster

Pat That Shot is From OUR collection – here’s the entire frame uncropped. That Hertel’s wife on the Hood! .Dick Donofrio collection-1962

Oh…See page 9 at this Topic (We had it covered already) like I say Its here someplace.
                            http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1801&p=17339&hilit=donofrio#p17339

Attachments:

bobby-s
                                quote dinotheweirdo:

Pat That Shot is From OUR collection – here’s the entire frame uncropped. That Hertel’s wife on the Hood! .Dick Donofrio collection-1962

Oh…See page 9 at this Topic (We had it covered already) like I say Its here someplace.
                                http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1801&p=17339&hilit=donofrio#p17339

Thanks Pat for looking for interesting stuff, U the man.

bobby-s

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the ODF’s and their families.

tomblake
                                    Participant

The Blake’s would like to add a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all also.
                                        What a beautiful time to have grown up in and the chance to re-live some of our adventures over again at the Dover site.

gramdog1
                                        Participant

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good light. 😀

dino
                                            Keymaster

Gram…you up late! waiting to catch Santa?

patina
                                                Participant

Hey all I don’t remember if we posted this but thanks to VB and with his blessing enjoy a little racing video, it’s in two parts. Merry Christmas, thanks V

Pat

babycakes
                                                    Participant

Just got back from ‘Jersey’ visiting relatives for Christmas (GREAT TIME!) Like Pat I too wanna THANK V Bob,I enjoyed watching this!!! :geek: 🙂 Pete.

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY

I talked to Brian yesterday and he tells me he struck Dover gold again with pictures and slides of the early 60’s sent to him from James Hailey of Watertown,Ct.!
                                                            Seems James was at the DDS Race at The Valley this past summer and told Brian of his DDS horde!

Waaay ta go!!!

‘V’

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Yes V…and some of those slides are the larger 127 variety …way too pricey in Kingston to convert ,so I hooked him up with an outfit that charges almost 80% cheaper. Might take a few weeks, but worth it. Brian thinks he’s a former Watertown Customs member too.

Viewing 15 posts - 4,216 through 4,230 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.