Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,231 through 4,245 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

REMINDER
        If you didn’t Get A Competitor Decal Last year At our 5th Annual Drag s(they were at the sign in- table at tech)…Send a stamped self addressed envelope and I’l Shot one out to you….Carolina Signworks, 704 S.Hancock St. ,Rockingham,N.C. 29379.

dino
        Keymaster
            quote dinotheweirdo:

REMINDER
            If you didn’t Get A Competitor Decal Last year At our 5th Annual Drag s(they were at the sign in- table at tech)…Send a stamped self addressed envelope and I’l Shot one out to you….Carolina Signworks, 704 S.Hancock St. ,Rockingham,N.C. 29379.

Don’t Order off the Store Page…I Know all the guys that Should and probably didn’t get one…we had some greedy packrats that cleaned us out prematurely.

Still a few NED decals In Stock BUT not listed at Store Page…Call me while they last to order 910-997-4444

PLUS-PLUS:
            FORUM EXCLUSIVE …at our storepage OUR two Hour Video from the 4th 2012 Race with all the Bonus footage…..CALL FOR ODF STYLE DISCOUNT >>>$18. instead of 26.95 AND I’ll through in a Dash Plaque from 2012 race.IF YOU GET THE MACHINE …Leave Your # and a good time to call back.(910-997-4444)

http://doverdragstrip.com/store.html
            …………………in stock and ready to ship, along with our other goodies!…2013 5th annual Nostalgia Drags T-shirts . . . . .View the Preview on YouTube !:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWVSEx9BTX4

vbob
            Participant

HEY

Now I have one more reason to go to the Mile High Nationals!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWxgfTMLtc0 ‘V’

patina
                Participant

V My wife and I together with a bunch of people from our car club saw Cheech and Chong perform at the Westbury Music Fair theature on LI NY in the early 70’s It was the funniest show any of us had ever seen. Straights and stoners where peeing their pants.

Pat

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

Pat, never saw their show but by watching the movies it had to be a pisser!!!!

‘V’

patina
                        Participant

New number this AM ZERO as in “0” its cold BRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿

Caked throw another log on the fire 🙄 🙄 🙄

Pat

dino
                            Keymaster

Little Snow eh? just checked the Danbury Newstimes site…Said 84 was closed til 8am 😯
                                hey V-Bob…remember this ?

dino
                                Keymaster

FLASH…….ALLEY OOP FOUND……!!! And completely Restored ….See latest post So Cool.:

Re: IN NEED OF HELP !!!!!

340swinger
                                    Participant
                                        dino
                                        Keymaster

AD copy States …in 1972 The car was sold to the moorehead family (they own automotive dealerships in my area) who only used the car briefly and parked it. I purchased the car in 1985 and have raced it e very year at nhra races since….It’s Vignonias- Hopewell junction.

patina
                                            Participant

Found this on HAMB. Recognize any 😎 http://youtu.be/mRiKcpwH-54

Pat

babycakes
                                                Participant

Pat, just off hand, ‘2’. ‘The U.S Mule II AA/MS ‘M.G.’ which I believe won it’s class at the ‘Nationals’ in ’65’. Also Al DeAngeles’ ole Willys gasser, found in ‘very’ rough condition, and now being lovingly restored ‘better’ than it ever was! It was a pleasure to watch this coverage Pat, seeing a lot of ‘shade-tree’ builds,back in ‘our’ times! Some, sad to say ‘rust in peace’ unfortunately. 😥

babycakes
                                                    Participant

HEY!!! CONGRATULATIONS to V BOB! He’s hanging up the keys to the big rigs,and retiring!!! Bob’s got ‘millions of miles’ under his belt, since the age of 19, safely driving tractor/ trailers! Bob to me is an ‘unsung’ hero of the ODF club ( though he would never admit it!). Like Brian, Bob does a lot of things for the ODF that some members are not aware of, plus,keeps up the ‘morale’ in all ODF members he connects with during the year! His dedication is well appreciated,and I’m for one, wishing him “HEALTH” and “HAPPINESS” in his retirement years!!! This “Buds’ for you V Bob!!! ENJOY! 😉 Pete.

tomblake
                                                        Participant

V BOB……Great on the retirement. We think it is the best thing we have ever done. You will love it.

dino
                                                            Keymaster
                                                                quote Babycakes:

HEY!!! CONGRATULATIONS to V BOB! He’s hanging up the keys to the big rigs,and retiring!!! Bob’s got ‘millions of miles’ under his belt, since the age of 19, safely driving tractor/ trailers! Bob to me is an ‘unsung’ hero of the ODF club ( though he would never admit it!). Like Brian, Bob does a lot of things for the ODF that some members are not aware of, plus,keeps up the ‘morale’ in all ODF members he connects with during the year! His dedication is well appreciated,and I’m for one, wishing him “HEALTH” and “HAPPINESS” in his retirement years!!! This “Buds’ for you V Bob!!! ENJOY! 😉 Pete.

V-BOB….Fill us in ….Gonna hide out in the attic?…Oh-stay out of the Foot locker! . I agree With ‘Cakes’ …V’s always there with his enthusiasm and support…since the sites inception…he’s worked behind the scenes, planning, organizing and assisting…..Our “court Jester” & ODF extraordinaire!

Viewing 15 posts - 4,231 through 4,245 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.