Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,261 through 4,275 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

VB I bought RCI cam lock platinum belts in 2012 for 139.99 and have a renewal certificate. I send in the certificate, belts and a check for 20 bucks and am good for 2 more years.

Pat

babycakes
        Participant

Pat, that was ‘good’ info to pass along to the guys who have those belts! Here’s $100 bucks in ‘your’ pocket, instead of there’s! I’m sure these guys that have these belts coming up for replacement will surely appreciate this info,if they weren’t aware of this company’s offer to update your old ones! THANKS! 😉

patina
            Participant

SNOWING AGAIN 👿 👿 👿

In between posts I’m catching up on some sheet rock work and trying to seal up all the air leaks in this 100 year old house. I hear propane went up a buck a gallon 🙄 oh well warmer temps better get here because the shop is going to get cold. I have about 100 gals left.

Pat

hvy70ss
                Participant

Pat…Great reminder on the belts. I’ve done that a couple times on my Chevelle. Hard part is remembering to keep the certificate and box! Ready for some testing in March? DINO…that was one wacky dream by VBOB. Hey imagine if you DID invest in Apple?? Maybe thats what happens when you retire…imagination goes crazy. Take care fellas.

Bobby Smith

mikey

I’ve had 2 sets of belts made by G Force, and they have re-certified one set already, and when I need to get my new set re-certified, I’ll send them the other set. They do it free of charge, you just pay the shipping. I will always have “fresh” belts. :mrgreen:

dino
                        Keymaster

All Hands ,rig for foul weather…lower the mainsail, batten down the hatches, clear the poopdeck,….supposed to start around 5…perfect 😡 -during commute time…I’m at the orange dot…avoiding Rednecks ,texting while driving on bald tires, on roads without plows or spreaders. Schools already closed for Wed. It’ll freeze overnight and be a mess til Fri.

Attachments:

patina
                            Participant

Dino welcome to the club 🙄 🙄 🙄

Pat

hvy70ss
                                Participant

Well Dino…all that NY driving experience will come in handy! It’s the locals that will make it dangerous. Watch out for ’em!

Bobby Smith

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

While were talking about safety belts,helmets must have full face helmet if you run 9.99 and quicker!
                                        Also our Snell 2005 helmets SFI 31.1/2005 expires 1/1/2017 !! Sooo I guess we need new helmets for the 2017 racing season!!!!
                                        Does this sound right??
                                        Please correct me if I’m wrong!

‘V’

patina
                                        Participant

VB I’ll worry about 2017 in January 2017. Actually I would like to build a 57 Chevy Jr. Stocker like this one and not deal with a lot of 11:0 rules 😉

Pat

Attachments:

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY

Pat, D/S, your brother Mike could ride along with you!

‘V’

patina
                                                Participant

I know cool heh. I think the Shimer racing program (66 Chevy 5:14s w/ OD) is worth looking into. Flat top pistons, 288 cu.in. factory dual quads, pump gas, and a PG.

Pat

dino
                                                    Keymaster
                                                        quote HVY70SS:

Well Dino…all that NY driving experience will come in handy! It’s the locals that will make it dangerous. Watch out for ’em!

Bobby Smith

OH I love It…Got the weight loaded in the “trick-Truck” with both tanks full(34 Gals)….Better traction and THEN I get to do donuts and four wheel drifts…scares the S**T out of the locals ….Ye Ha…. It’s coming down real good now…will go all night ’til about 9am…Schools already closed for tomorrow.

babycakes
                                                        Participant

No doubt Dino, your ‘chillin’ out! Hey build a snowman with the kids,and airbrush in some eyes,nose and mouth on it! lol .Pete.

340swinger
                                                            Participant

That Lambeck 57 Chevy was originally his wife’s daily driver.
                                                                Bob Hoffman

Viewing 15 posts - 4,261 through 4,275 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.