Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,381 through 4,395 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

I have to transfer many slides to DVD and CD!
        Has anyone used Milford Photo or Ross Imaging in Connecticut ?
        I dont want to mail the slides out of state .Would prefer to drop them off in Ct.!
        Has anyone done this? Who did you use?
        ‘V’

tomblake
        Participant

Bob….Can be done at home. I bought an inexpensive unit that I converted many 35 mm negatives to the computer. The unit I got was made by Wolverine and works to convert 35 mm and slides. Works pretty good. It is manually operated so it takes a while to do lots of slides. Retired people have time to do this kind of stuff. 😆

babycakes
            Participant

Bob,another option may be check with Brian M. He must use a reliable source for all the ‘slides’ he had converted to photos, and maybe get a discount for many you’d like to convert over to photos? I don’t blame you to be cautious, you could ‘never’ replace them, there ‘gold’!

dino
                Keymaster

Brian & I found a very inexpensive But Very High Tech outfit ,that we now use. Consult with brian on how to contact.They convert in High resolution as apposed to the “hobby’ machines.

dino
                    Keymaster

just talked to Albany Speed Shop…It’s 50 up there today.

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

Getting Ready for the haul north to Dover Fest. Plans include lettering “Alley-Oop” on Bobby’s dragster and a stop at Lebanon to install our event signs .Leaving Thurs. am ….See Ya’All ” soon- Bob will be cooking on Friday…save your appetite! .

lee-valentine

Big Al has been hard at work getting ready for Saturday I think everyone will be pleased with his efforts.

dino
                                Keymaster

Just talked to ‘Howie’ at Lebanon Valley. Meeting with him Friday…says left lane has 3 foot snow drifts over the wall on top of 3 inches of ice. Watch your launch…could get sideways 😆

dino
                                    Keymaster

Drove all day and made it to ‘Duchess County” Thought I’d see snow on the ground ?? probably will when I get to the Valley…I’ll take some photos. See ya At Al’s !

frank-j-majauskas
                                        Participant

WAY TO GO, Erica Enders ❗ She doubles up at Vegas Nationals…She won the K&N
                                            Horsepower Challenge in Pro Stock yesterday and won the event in Pro Stock today…
                                            She also leaves Vegas with the points lead in Pro Stock…. 😮

babycakes
                                            Participant

A ‘done’ deal! Seems at the Dover Fest last week, both V Bob, and Pat D. got a ‘package’ deal on 500 cu. in. Chevy ‘blown’ big blocks from ‘Big Al’ to put in there race cars ( Vega and M.G.) to run ‘match’ races this year. So far 6 events had been scheduled for them, here on the East coast! V Bob and Pat were at Bobby Laregina’s shop yesterday, checking on how Bobby is coming along updating the Vega, and M.G. for 7.5 certification for AA/GS class. Both Bob and Pat were impressed by Bobby’s craftsmanship so far, and will be at Englishtown in a few weeks for some shakedown runs! Good luck guys!!!! 😉 😆 😆 😆

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY

Racing news !
                                                    V Bob Racing Team Vega is sold!
                                                    package deal yesterday. Mustang and Vega went to a guy with $10,000 CASH!
                                                    Cancel that BIG AL motor!
                                                    Gonna be the new driver for the new Let it Fly Alky F/C!
                                                    Going to Genes shop today for final drivers fit!

‘V’

patina
                                                    Participant

Linguine Bros putting that blown 500 incher from Big Al Lombardo into Brother Mikes comp coupe the “Ronzoni Special” to run Terenzio Bros “Let it Flyola” at the “Pasta Fazoola” festival. It will be an all Italian finale. VB AKA Bobbo Baccalla driving for Terenzio’s

Pasquale

dino
                                                        Keymaster

yeah yeah……Aprils Fools

patina
                                                            Participant

April 1st must have eaten all the ODF’s up. So here is something to chew on! http://youtu.be/pHte24GGHD4

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 4,381 through 4,395 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.