Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Got smart wrote on Windows first: The day begins and end with โ€œOld Fartsโ€ talking about old days or food. My hood arrived today and it looks great, needs a little trimming and mods but is great. Cleaning shop finding lots of stuff no flatheads though. Casey still have a 57 looking to be lent out. (Not Bent Out)

Attachments:

mikey

Pat, that hood looks sweet!! Even if you have to trim a little or make some small”adjustments”, that is a nice job. I have what I just know will wind up being a dumb question, but what does the BM/SP indicate? Is that a category of Super Pro? Oh, the whole car looks good by the way. I always liked that little devil. I think when I run the Willys, it will fit into one of the E.T. classes, either Super pro, or Pro, not sure. Until I get the hang of the car and see how fast it will really go, I’m going to try to run in a 10.00 class. Then when I can afford the better safety stuff for me and the car, I might see about the 9.99 and quicker class. I just hate to spend the $100.00 for the comp license, and the $150. or so for an EKG………Mikey ๐Ÿ˜†

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

AWESOME PAT !!!
                Frank…

patina
                Participant

Thanks Mikey it was a comp eliminator class B modified Sports ran Little or Middle Elim. at Dover. Mikey from my heart brother just run the car who gives a sh88 was catagory its in, the main thing is its COOL ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioMp6lD7kR8

Pat

patina
                    Participant

With all due respect to the internet politicos my previous post may not have been accurate although the chick with the 67 vette is hot.(can I say that) VB take note, I miss you bro.

patina
                        Participant

Fast foward 25 years; I deleted the link it was screwed up

p

patina
                            Participant

I tried to wait till at least 11PM but The Rockford Files are almost over and I’m tired. Good Night.

Pat

mikey
                                    quote patina:

Thanks Mikey it was a comp eliminator class B modified Sports ran Little or Middle Elim. at Dover. Mikey from my heart brother just run the car who gives a sh88 was catagory its in, the main thing is its COOL ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioMp6lD7kR8

Pat

Thanks Pat, I appreciate that. I am going to just run it, but maybe at a legit meet or two, and I’d like it to fit in a specific class. I think…..maybe……sorta…….aahhhhh………..the hell with it!!!! I’ll just run the crap out of it!!

dino
                                    Keymaster

Pat;

With all due respect to the internet politicos my previous post may not have been accurate although the chick with the 67 vette is hot.(can I say that) VB take note, I miss you bro.

This one has the Western Auto Funny car—–> AL HOFMANN driving ….dover guy

don-kauer
                                            quote patina:

๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• I don’t get it โ“ โ“ It reads ” invalid video spam…. โ“ โ“

patina
                                            Participant

Don I edited it out, it was screwed up. And I don’t even remember what it was.

Pat

patina
                                                Participant

Don I edited it out, it was screwed up. And I don’t even remember what it was.

Pat

don-kauer

Chef Pasquale…………….I’m doing ham steaks on the grille tonight ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

patina
                                                        Participant

With pineapple ๐Ÿ˜ฎ and rice pilaf for a side.

Pat

bossguy

I’m goin with broccoli rabe and sausage over pasta

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.