Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Pat …you got the hic cups?

don-kauer
            quote patina:

With pineapple 😮 and rice pilaf for a side.

Pat

Yes on the pineapple…I also made creamed corn and pearl onions in a olive oil ,butter and balsamic vinegar sauce………..Real good…….. 😀

dino
            Keymaster

Hey …I just figured out how to do this (With much appreciated help from Tomato head and his son) …
                Click > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S-o_yq1nFc they did that

I DID THIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxt1b6NhuRk

Thanks to the Tomato’s

patina
                Participant

Going down to LI this morning. Really hate driving there. I feel like Mr Watson (goofy) once I get to the Westchester county line around 684. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZAZ_xu0DCg

anonymous

HEY Patina
                        😆 Great video…haven’t seen it in a while…I remember when it was new and could relate more to it as the years went by…6am to 9am is the worst time for 684 and the rest of the day isn’t much better…stay alert…hope your trip is better than Goofy’s…Good Luck ❗

dino
                        Keymaster

Wheeler looks like Casey! that 5 wide was interesting.

patina
                            Participant

I’m baaaack! ride down was good averaged 55 MPH made it in 2HR. 7 Min. the ride back was a different story averaged 49 MPH and it took 2-1/2 hrs I’m unwinding now on my favorite web site (looney tunes) 😆 😆 just kidding.

Pat

dino
                                Keymaster

Pat- the teaser with the MG is on YouTube for the Wild-wild Web to see.

dino
                                    Keymaster

Watch for Brians GTO at local Cruise Nights on both sides of the river,with a trunk load of Dover Goodies….starting next week.Were Lettering it up.

don-kauer
                                            quote patina:

I’m baaaack! ride down was good averaged 55 MPH made it in 2HR. 7 Min. the ride back was a different story averaged 49 MPH and it took 2-1/2 hrs I’m unwinding now on my favorite web site (looney tunes) 😆 😆 just kidding.

Pat

Thateet Thateet That’s all folks 😆 😆 😆 Hey Pat………..A quickie tonight….Cheeseburgers on the grille and Ceasar spinach salad…………………..

dino
                                            Keymaster

Hmmmm….got quiet here at the ole Chat …but everything else picked up…So ,I’m late for dinner as usual -just sent out a bunch of stuff to a bunch of people .More going out tomorrow. Bobby Smith and Brian-watch the mails.( Brians GTO will be soon stocked with Dover Goodies at Shows-cruises, And Bobby Smith got a load of flyers for Bear Mountain cruise and Musclepalooza).

dino
                                                Keymaster

TOMORROW 34 years Ago …DOVER SHUT DOWN…See ‘Dovers Last Day’ topic. Flags at half staff….and Taps will be played .

don-kauer

Just leaving for the Valley…Stock/ Super Stock meet……..Hope the rain holds out……………Don…………. 😀

don-kauer

Got as far as Wingdale……The sky was dark and the weather people are saying is RAIN…….Turned around and back home…… 😥

patina
                                                            Participant

Kauer you should have kept going no rain here. Maybe “Angels crying” in Wingdale. I know its been on here and You Tube but in memorium. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icq2Zxmr4Co I would go to 6AM mass at St Adelberts in Elmhurst run home pick up my lunch mom made and run down to “Speed Garage” on 51st ave. to meet the guys and go to the track. Down Queens Blvd. over Triboro bridge to 684, 22 past the hospital and on to the track, for me it was the greatest thing in the world. No other kids from my neighborhood were doing that, and I got to drive the MG down the return road after every run that was one of my jobs.

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.