Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,576 through 4,590 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

John Gunn bless his soul told me to run 50/50 type F and dextrin that’s all I have ever run

Pat

babycakes
        Participant

HEY! Extended ‘weather’ forecast looking ‘great’ (so far) for this coming weekend THANK GOODNESS!!! 😀

don-kauer

Hey………..I’d go with the 50/50 type F AND Dextron…..That is what I used in mine………But what the hell would I know anyway…According to the Powerglide boys NOW the “hot setup” 😎 is Wolfshead Synthetic…Available in most parts stores…Just a suggestion from an old washed up ex drag racer.. 🙂 ..Don..

vbob
                Participant

HEY

Brass City Cruzers closed Freight Street in Waterbury, Connecticut for four hours today!
                    I hit em hard handed out 200 flyers for the race and free tickets to a few lucky winners!
                    ‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

John and his son Timmy were there and they are going to the Valley on Sunday!!
                        BIG MOE’S son was there, with his Dads Camaro, hell be there Sunday!
                        ‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                        Participant

HEY
                            Oh, thats me and Joey selling his world famous Frankies Hot Dogs!!!!!!!!MM MMM good!!!!!!
                            ‘V’

Attachments:

maso
                            Participant

Fifty years ago, on this date, I was at Island Dragway and witnessed The first 200 mph+ NHRA record set and ( get this…) didn’t even know it until 2008…!

I wrote about it in another post:

quote :

Anyway… August 3rd, 1964, Island Dragway, Big Daddy runs another exhibition event and I was there again. My brother brought me, but I was only 17 and couldn’t get in the pits, so I snuck under the chain link fence and got in anyway. Don Garlits set the first 200 MPH NHRA record that day with a legitimate back up run and ( get this… ) I never knew it…!!! until about three years ago when I went to the Palm Beach International Raceway and daddy was there with Number six Swamp Rat and I read about it on the sign he had. I spent time talking with Tom Lemons* about it and I was astounded to learn that I was a witness to the first 200 mph NHRA record and didn’t even know it, and I was hip to what was going on in Drag Racing at that time, believe me.
                                vbob
                                Participant

HEY

Pics of the cruz got split up! Go back one page to see more pics!

‘V’

vbob
                                    Participant
                                        patina
                                        Participant

Went to the Honor Our Vets car show at Albany VA on Saturday. Good time wish the pansies from Red Hook showed up Pictures at http://www.capitalcarshows.com

Pat

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY

Thanks Pat!
                                                Looks like a great turnout for a GREAT cause!!!
                                                I love the Aiderondack Tire t-hirts!!!!
                                                Your car and place card look great 2!!!!
                                                See you Friday !!!

‘V’

kman
                                                Participant

don’t know how this is gonna’ play out.. first time posting pics… if they come out bad .. hope someone deletes em’….

kman
                                                    Participant

patina
                                                        Participant

Nice pictures but, Who is KMAN?

Pat

patina
                                                            Participant

Should have read other posts. It’s tough doing things on this IPod

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 4,576 through 4,590 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.