Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,606 through 4,620 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    kman
    Participant

whoa… thank you mr. white… thats me in the nova and i will never forget this time trial run.. i believe mr. irizzo finished his run and was on the return road and i was probably half way down the track.. 🙄 .. told myself.. i got to get a car like that !!!! … ahhhhh…. fun times… and thank you for the i d on that car….

kman
        Participant

if anyone is setting up at the valley today they got one beautiful day goin’ on … suppose to be the same for tomorrow and sunday…. see ya’ there !!!!

lee-valentine

Be at the valley in the morning, Running my son’s camero stocker. Can only stay for Saturday,have to go to Epping Sunday for ASRA race. I’m number 3 in points or I’d stay at L.V. Looking forward to seeing everybody. Lee.

patina
                Participant

I’m back home. parked trailer, VB parked next to me. Helped Dino a little setting up tents, Kman was there. Do it all again in 12 hours.

Ciao Pat

dino
                    Keymaster

Lotta set-up… But V-Bob and I are back at the Motel…Oh Yeah…we’re sharing a Room…They’ll probably kick us out….Me -Him together…? Hope someone has Bail Money…We’ll be hitting the Track Early…still have more “prep”

kman
                        Participant

bail money ???? … sure… i’m 5 minutes down the road … but.. after 3AM your on your own…. have fun guys….

don-kauer
                                quote DINO:

Lotta set-up… But V-Bob and I are back at the Motel…Oh Yeah…we’re sharing a Room…They’ll probably kick us out….Me -Him together…? Hope someone has Bail Money…We’ll be hitting the Track Early…still have more “prep”

OK………So who is on top……… 😆

willys-son

Heading out tomorrow…..wanna be one of the first in line….wanna get me one of them thar Re-union TEE-shirts!

dino
                                    Keymaster

Better gert there early…tech lane out to roaf at 7:30 today

ricky-white
                                        Participant

Day 1 down. Great day of racing and old friends. Can’t wait for day 2. Keep up the good work Dino

kman
                                            Participant

dino
                                                Keymaster

Dino to base ….Dino to Base……we’re some where in the Penn. mountains heading south at velocity of 70+…..Will maintain speed and altitude as planned…all systems go for North Carolina re-entry…. coffee refueling in progress….de-briefing planned for Tues at 1300 hours after docking procedures complete…..THis is Dino -out

patina
                                                    Participant

Hey crazy man STAY SAFE and http://youtu.be/OIRyvgfRkr8

Pat

tomblake
                                                        Participant

Dino…you did it again, great show. We had a great time. Never enough time to visit with everyone. Maybe it should be three days. 😀

mikey

I just wanted all the ODFs to know that I had a great time at the track on Saturday, got to see some old friends and meet some new ones that I knew, but did not converse with over the years. I have never felt more wanted or needed, for lack of better wording, than I did on Saturday. I want to thank you all. ……………..Mikey :mrgreen:

Viewing 15 posts - 4,606 through 4,620 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.