Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

On Dragtimesnews.com is all the doppler radars .plus plenty of ways to see weather Radar…( http://www.wunderground.com -plug in zip code) Could call the track (Take # with you and use cell half-way there? )And their website has a “RainOut” info link. Just some ideas .

dino
        Keymaster

LEBANON IS RUNNING …Just had a call from the Tower…Jennifer Wright PR lady…Announcer is announcing …heard the cars running.

dino
            Keymaster

She Called Again…This is hysterical…Nobody on other end …just track & announcer noise..I’m yelling HELLO and no response. Figured she ‘butt dailed’ the last caller without knowing it…..Twice!

patina
                Participant

Good morning ODFs you too Kauer my fair weather buddy 😆 ” Got as far as Wingdale……The sky was dark and the weather people are saying is RAIN…….Turned around and back home” 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 What are we going to do with you? Anyway going to Brother Mikes this morning got to help move his Chrysler Laser(Dodge Daytona) onto lift to finish up steering. Will post in classifieds later its a Super Stock or Pro street roller with a title.

Pat

mikey

Good morning ODFs. Had a great start to the day.I did my daily morning check over on the M&M Speed site, I’m an administrator along with Dino, and low and behold, we got our 100th member. This is a real milestone for M&M Speed and Custom. Some of you guys knew, or know Rich from back in the day. He sponsored several cars at Dover. For you guys that are members of the M&M Forum, thankyou. For those of you who are not, come on over and register, it’s free and you get DISCOUNTS on all your M&M purchases. Rich can usually beat the BIG BOYS on price, and he ships all over the country and Canada. He might even have customers abroad, not sure. Dino, thanks for ALL YOUR HELP, you made it all work.
                        …………………..Mikey 😆
                        ……………………Rich 😀

dino
                        Keymaster

Hey-Take care of Rich…He’s our official Title Sponsor for The 2nd Annual NostalgiaDrags. HE doesn’t JUST Sell G-Body parts only. Has all the connections for any year -make & model Plus Beats the big mail order guy prices on all SPEED Equip. Call Him First for HIS price. Dover Discount And Register on his forum for discount. http://mandmspeed.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=28

patina
                            Participant

This was on the Hamb site;

Posts: 137 Re: Drag cars in motion…….picture thread.

——————————————————————————–

Has anybody noticed that there has been …2,937,006 views on this thread. Good lawd

In addition there has been 18,309 replies and 916 pages. So wake up boys and girls we got some work to do, Kauer from now on only triple espresso’s black.

Pat

dino
                                Keymaster

Pat might be all in the percentage numbers;
                                    Them :Threads: 323,454, Posts: 4,565,369, Members: 105,161
                                    US:…..Threads :..2077…Posts:…..15980 … Members….779

patina
                                    Participant

KKKKKK any statisticians out there or math teachers, Rox whats your forte!

Pat

bossguy

Come on VB, break radio silence!

dino
                                            Keymaster

JUST TALKED To THE V-MAN……He’s on a secret mission and Hunkered inna Bunker with Incoming. No problem…Waiting it out til All clear…His job outlook getting better and he’ll break Radio silence when green flares are up.

dino
                                                Keymaster

Casey just called …He’s feelin good and finished Boat …Trying to sell it now.Told me how the Speed equipt. companies would call Kauer to see what he broke over the weekend. He was the world record holder of breaking things. If it stayed together ,then they would keep selling it .

patina
                                                    Participant

This is for fools like me 😮
                                                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpf6tCnYRZs its at least 90 degrees here in New yawk!

Because I was doing this today 🙄 🙄 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rnon9_qAAg

Got it to fall perfectly without hitting house, car or other trees and bushes. I did though, manage to fall off ladder, land on ladder with my knee and dropped chainsaw. Remember who is doing this job 😮 😮

Lefty

frank-j-majauskas
                                                        Participant

Gezzzzz, Are you OK Pat ??
                                                            Frank…

patina
                                                            Participant

Nothing a Martini can’t help, Frank. Tree is down, most of the brush burnt. I’m relaxing and watching the tube.

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.