Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,636 through 4,650 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    kman
    Participant

GOT WILLYS ?? … pics from lead east….

kman
        Participant

babycakes
            Participant

kman, you really touched my heart, along with other ‘Willys Nuts’ like me, with these ‘great’ photos, THANK YOU for sharing! :geek: 😮 😀 .Pete.

kman
                Participant

my pleasure Pete … heres two at the Garlits museum in ocala florida…

kman
                    Participant

and another from lead east…

babycakes
                        Participant

Once again, NICE and Appreciated kman! I had a friend a few years ago back,that visited the Garlits Museum in Ocala, Florida, and took these pictures for me while he was there.I don’t know if you knew or heard of Kevin Dunn ( a Dover ‘legend’ who ran Willys gassers,back in the day). He passed away,just a few years ago, and donated his ‘freshly’ built Willys P/U to the Garlits Museum. It’s color is like Chevy ‘hugger’ orange. A guy named Cy Vigulto found Kevin’s ‘chopped’ top Willys P/U that Kevin,and George Daon ran back in the late 60’s.It was a ‘basket’ case,and Cy did a beautiful job restoring it! It’s called ‘Psycho Willys,in grey prime,and has a shorter bed then what Kevin had.It made Kevin’s day, seeing it ‘alive’ once again! Pete.

bucksnort57

Good job,Dino.
                                Thanks for getting me back on the site.

Bucksnort Bob

bucksnort57

Anyboby out there,including Dino,have a 2XL black 2014 event t shirt they want to sell?
                                    I bought one at the show and should have checked the size right there.
                                    They gave me a 3XL.I am right between a XL and 2XL so 3 is too big.
                                    Thanks

tomatohead
                                    Participant

…….. went to the FAIRGROUNDS today in RHINEBECK 😀 with my LOVELY wife and daughter 😀 and came across this 440 Plymouth ❗ 😀 …. here is a short video of the car running with the lights on ❗ MAN just like old times ❗ 😆 😀 http://youtu.be/f_00CS92HMY

Attachments:

kman
                                        Participant

what was goin’ on down there ?? …. car show ?? .. man.. i got to pay more attention to what is goin’ on !!!! … oh… fosters roadhouse… back in the day… nahhhhhh.. forgetaboutit !!!

kman
                                            Participant

a little tour of BIG’S place in ocala.. enjoy…

kman
                                                Participant

kman
                                                    Participant

kman
                                                        Participant
                                                            kman
                                                            Participant

reminds me of the orchids at rich’s lounge in mamaroneck or larchmont ??? …. killer !!!!!!…

Viewing 15 posts - 4,636 through 4,650 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.