Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,651 through 4,665 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    340swinger
    Participant

About 12 years ago I saw something at the Garlits Museum in a glass case that said Dover on it, can’t remember what it was,
        I did get this campaign poster though. Bob Hoffman

Attachments:

mikey

These posts reminded me that my daughter Cassie and I went to the Museum a couple of years ago, took almost 200 pictures and had them put on a CD, which I sent to Dino to put in the Gallery. I’m still waiting for my CD back, and a notice that the pictures have been put in the archives. Dino, send me back my CD. :mrgreen:

dino
            Keymaster

OK

mikey

Dino, my address is: Michael McDermott, 315 Drake Elm Drive, Kissimmee, Florida, 34743. I also sent you up a small signed poster of “Big” and one of the cars on an Aircraft Carrier for you to keep, and a Magazine that he signed for Cassie that I thought you might like to look at, but if you can find it, (the Magazine) I’d really like to get it back. Thanks. …………………Mikey :mrgreen:

kman
                    Participant

mikey … i don’t mean to step on your post but sue and i are in florida alot… we are in valrico which is about an hour away from you.. guess i can google this but.. so.. where is the local 1/4 mile track ?????

tomblake
                        Participant

kman……closest 1/4 mile track to Valrico is Bradenton. South on I 75 to Bradenton than east on Rt64 about 9 miles. There are two 1/8 mile tracks, one in St Pete and one in Lakeland. Mikey and I have met at the Lakeland track and traveled to Bradenton with his Willis some time ago.

kman
                            Participant

oh.. this is good… had friends move from pennsylvania to braydenton about 2 years ago.. we were down to see them earlier this year.. being a car guy i wonder why he didn’t mention it… thanks for the info tom … i will hook up with brian and check it out… pic is of his ford….

maso
                                Participant
                                    quote 340swinger:

About 12 years ago I saw something at the Garlits Museum in a glass case that said Dover on it, can’t remember what it was,
                                    I did get this campaign poster though. Bob Hoffman

Yeah… I saw that too, an’ took this picture.

kman
                                    Participant

kolor by the kman.. HA…. ahhhh.. just havin’ some fun….

kman
                                        Participant

NOT PHOTO SHOPPED !! … pics are stored on picasa which gives me some options…

babycakes
                                            Participant

kman, LOVE what you done! Really something different from the ‘run of the mill’ photos we see :ugeek: 😮 😉 , Thanks….Pete.

kman
                                                Participant

thanks pete… ahhh… just kinda’ breaks things up a bit..

dino
                                                    Keymaster

KMAN….Suggestion…STARTED A NEW TOPIC …”just For You” In the correct Board area…. Post All your stuff There. In this ongoing “chat”… most well just get lost in the shuffle.

K….Click here and Let ‘er Rip!
                                                        http://doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=4467

kman
                                                        Participant

thanks Dino …. too cool !! …

babycakes
                                                            Participant

Just wanna wish all ODF’s an ‘happy’ and ‘enjoyable’ holiday! And if your driving,be safe,and watch out for the ‘other’ guy! 😉 😀 Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 4,651 through 4,665 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.