Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,666 through 4,680 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    kman
    Participant

hi Dino… i moved the above post to the kmans lens BUT for some reason i can’t delete it here on the daily chat ?????? … the post with the one color shot and the 3 black and whites…

vbob
        Participant

HEY
            KMan, put a pic for your avitar!!!!

OH, I know who can sub for me in the Vega cause KMan fits in it!!

‘V’

kman
            Participant

man.. i will NEVER forget that !!! … what a pisser….. avitar ??? got one but how the heck i do that ….

kman
                Participant

so… meant to pick one up but where can i buy a freds speed shop tee shirt ??????…

patina
                    Participant

Dom Lagana is 8th after 3rd round of qualifying at Indy. Good luck to the boys.

Pat

maso
                        Participant
                            quote patina:

Dom Lagana is 8th after 3rd round of qualifying at Indy. Good luck to the boys.
                            Pat

That’s fabulous news.

I was wanting to know how the Twilight Team would shape up after the loss of Bob Sr. I can’t get the ESPN at home now but I might look to the local sports bar for it tomorrow. I watched them with baited breath in Las Vegas instead of the World Series from Miami when they went to the final round and gave Doug Herbert a close run in the final. I’d love to see a final round between Dominick and The Greek…!!! Wouldn’t that be big…!!!

dino
                            Keymaster
                                quote kman:

hi Dino… i moved the above post to the kmans lens BUT for some reason i can’t delete it here on the daily chat ?????? … the post with the one color shot and the 3 black and whites…

Done “K” The Black X next to “edit” deletes the Post

dino
                                Keymaster

man.. i will NEVER forget that !!! … what a pisser….. avitar ??? got one but how the heck i do that ….

……………
                                    to add one -go to User Control Panel…click on Profile ,then click on’ edit avatar ‘

dino
                                    Keymaster

BOBBY jr And Dom will be at US 131—Mich. Next week match racing…Talked to Bobby jr. yesterday…They are meeting up with the guys restoring “Chevamoco’

maso
                                        Participant

Here’s Mr. Drake today testing and tuning at the Mooresville NC eighth mile…!

I took this picture.

maso
                                            Participant
                                                quote kman:

You call on MASO… I’m the Avatar Guru around here…! 😀

Now, just right click on the image and follow the prompts so you can save it to your hard drive. Then upload it to your DDS dot com profile…

kman
                                                Participant

MASO.. you are the man !!!!!!! … how did you know that i was screwin’ with this for the last 2 hours… was just now ready to give up and call my kid (computer savvy) … URL.. PIX… do this… do that … TOO MUCH !!!!!!…. thank you for all the help and keeping me at least half sane… much appreciated…

maso
                                                    Participant
                                                        quote kman:

MASO.. you are the man !!!!!!! … how did you know that i was screwin’ with this for the last 2 hours… was just now ready to give up and call my kid (computer savvy) … URL.. PIX… do this… do that … TOO MUCH !!!!!!…. thank you for all the help and keeping me at least half sane… much appreciated…

YW… 😆

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Maso that’s Drakes Kid…I just got some Photos from him of Both kids cars…stand By.

maso
                                                            Participant
                                                                quote DINO:

Maso that’s Drakes Kid… I just got some Photos from him of Both kids cars… stand By.

The boy, Greg is driving. I was with them yesterday and took the picture. The time stamp is accurate. The weather was so hot that I couldn’t stand it and went home soon.

How did Dominic Lagana do today at Indy…???

Viewing 15 posts - 4,666 through 4,680 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.