Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,681 through 4,695 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    maso
    Participant

Dominick went to the first round against Kalitta. Kalitta went up in smoke, Dominick went to the second round against Herbert and Dom went smoky that time.

maso
        Participant

Attn: K-Man…

Here’s another Avatar, if you want it. It’s good to have several. Make a folder in your “Documents” folder. Call it “Clip Art”. Then make another folder in that and call it “Avatars” and keep all of your avatars there. I got several of my own.

Just Right click on the image, find “Save Picture as…” then save them to your new “Avatar” folder.

Kool…??? 😀

kman
            Participant

Maso…. thank you my friend… TOO COOL !!!!!! … and… just in case you make it to the charlotte good guys show .. look for this… i won’t be too far away ….

maso
                Participant

Everybody… Here’s a lengthy and detailed video documentary all about Felix Baumgartner’s record braking sky diving project on YouTube and you’re gonna love it. Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNhmYaWiPEk

They used a custom made capsule with a helium balloon and achieved an altitude of 128,100 feet and dove for a time duration of only 4:20 minutes hitting a maximum falling velocity of 833.9 mph…! HE LANDS ON HIS FEET…!!! With his arms raised in a victory salute…!

I love it…!!!

Feee…LIX…!!! Feee…LIX…!!! Feee…LIX…!!!

All of the equipment was recovered. Joe Kittinger, the previous sky diving record holder was there in the command center and also Felix’s mother and girlfriend. Joe Kittinger’s record was set in the 1950’s for the Air Force…!

You’ll love this…!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyyy7QZT5mk

kman
                    Participant

Anyone make it to the Adirondack Nationals in lake george ??? … we did.. usual insanity…. i will be posting pics on “From the lens of kman” shortly if anyone wants to see it….

babycakes
                        Participant

kman, I only live a few miles from L.G. Village, and the past couple of years I quit going to the ‘car’ show! It’s a ‘mad’ house any more getting
                            out of hand to say the least! Trying to fit 10lbs. of crap,in a 5lb. bag! Between the hassle with the cops,and the antics of some ‘hot rodder’s ‘ that kinda spoil the whole event.After many enjoyable years, I finally gave it up! It’s a ‘sin’ cause there was always ‘beautiful’ cars every year that were displayed at Fort William Henry Hotel,and throughout the ‘Village’.

kman
                            Participant

Pete… i couldn’t agree with you more !! … we live close by too and it was a nice day weather wise so… well… why not. but it still is crazy. they should have taken the show out of lake george years ago.. and .. of course i came home with a nice souvenir from the town… a 20.00 parking ticket …. 🙄 …

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

Pete sat on the front porch taking marker #’s of those young hot rodders turning around in his driveway!!!!

‘V’

kman
                                    Participant

😀 .. 😀 … GO GIT’ EM’ PETE !!!!!!

ricky-white
                                        Participant

I had a great time at show. Got to see many old freinds from back home. I now live one mile north of Lake George Village. I had my car in the show on Friday and cruzed Friday night, didn’t put car in show on Saturday but spend the hold day at show. Had a house full of freinds for the weekend and yard full of trailers and hot rods. Was pretty quit at night as the powers to be tighten the reins this year because of the problems last year.

babycakes
                                            Participant

Ricky and kman, a suggestion was made a few year’s ago, to hold the ‘event’ at the Floyd Bennett Airport, in Queensbury, same place they hold the fall ‘Balloon Festival’. Plenty of room to display,and park,and access to and from. Unfortunately, the ‘Village’ is but a small hamlet, and outgrew the space needed for the event! Now they have the proposed ‘Marriot’ Hotel, located next to the High School, which to me will stand out like a ‘sore’ thumb, 6 stories high, and cause much more congestion, during the weekend car show! Only putting in my 2 cents worth; and Ricky, glad to hear all went well with you at the event,and not ‘much’ trouble like it was last year!

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY
                                                    I called the mayor of Fort Ann ,N.Y. and told him to try and hold it in his town next year.He said hes working on it!
                                                    Oh,hes going to have it start on Hadlock Pond Rd.!!!!!

‘V’

kman
                                                    Participant

have it at lebanon valley… plenty of room for the cars and the bullshit that goes on…. ummmmm… i take that back…. you need a room and ya’ gotta eat… for that crowd.. ain’t gonna happen….

kman
                                                        Participant

o.k… maybe i’m losing my mind… maybe not.. ANYONE REMEMBER A BAND “THE ORCHIDS” .. played at Rich’s in larchmont/mamaroneck … unreal horn section… damn.. they was GOOD…..

babycakes
                                                            Participant
                                                                quote VBOB:

HEY
                                                                I called the mayor of Fort Ann ,N.Y. and told him to try and hold it in his town next year.He said hes working on it!
                                                                Oh,hes going to have it start on Hadlock Pond Rd.!!!!!

‘V’

Bob, your a ‘pip’! you think L.G. Village is small! The Village of Fort Ann is 1/2 that size!!! 😆 . Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 4,681 through 4,695 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.