Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

T I M B E R ! I can’t even cut a piece of metal without slicing my thumb.

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

Good news Pat, make it a double martini ! 🙂
            Frank…

dino
            Keymaster

Don’t fall off the olive.

mikey

Hey. Got my new seat belts, and new fire proof jacket and pants, just about ready for a test run at Lakeland!! Got the roll bar padding in, looks pretty good. Finish squaring up the car and setting the toe, and I’ll be calling Tom Blake for an assist at the track. Getting close!! Mikey 😆

tomblake
                    Participant

mikey…..Just waiting on the call. Sounds like you are almost there.

dino
                        Keymaster

Mikey…Is underwear optional in Florida? Got busy at shop here …”one Man Band” so only check in on forum Am, and late in afternoon…You all know ,you can call anytime at shop 8-6 910-997-4444 orders – questions – problems -updates.

mikey
                                quote dinotheweirdo:

Mikey…Is underwear optional in Florida? Got busy at shop here …”one Man Band” so only check in on forum Am, and late in afternoon…You all know ,you can call anytime at shop 8-6 910-997-4444 orders – questions – problems -updates.

Underwear is optional unless you are over 60, then you have to wear DEPENDS!!!!! ……………Mikey 😆

dino
                                Keymaster

Depends on what you Drank? Back to THE drawing Board…Watch Your e-mails Mikey -a little later

don-kauer

Went to Citi Field last night compliments of the 47th Precinct. Bronx, N.Y……..Tail gate party for 2 hours and then the rain delayed game….Great seats and the Mets won…Started at 9:05……….Got home at 2:00 AM…….Nothing like N.Y…. 😀 😀 😀

dino
                                        Keymaster

Everybody here beat it to “the Beach” (Myrtle-1 hr. 45 min. run) “It’s like a ghost town ” ..Hot, .muggy…I’m leaving early. Back at the Drawing board Sat.

bobrizzi
                                                quote dinotheweirdo:

Casey just called …He’s feelin good and finished Boat …Trying to sell it now.Told me how the Speed equipt. companies would call Kauer to see what he broke over the weekend. He was the world record holder of breaking things. If it stayed together ,then they would keep selling it .

Poor Donnie………. everybody breaks them ……… Tell The Irish Guy & Mr. Dino it was RAW HORSEPOWER>>>>>>>> Plus Dino where is the Rizzi’s Auto Parts INVOICE DID YOU SEND IT TO CHINA ! ,,,,,, RIZ~~~

dino
                                                Keymaster

In the Mail Riz…And I guess you can’t break Kauers “—–“, Ya can’t break something thats already broken 😆

mikey
                                                        quote dinotheweirdo:

In the Mail Riz…And I guess you can’t break Kauers “—–“, Ya can’t break something thats already broken 😆

Dino, no need to bust them, use some itching powder and they will be “self-busted”!!!!! 😮 😯 😆

mikey

I feel like a PUTZ !! I just found out that there is a little 1/8th mile drag strip 6.79 mile from my house ! It’s been there for a few years, I guess, and I never new until yesterday. Saw a little Vega drag car at a local repair shop, and stopped to see if they might be looking for an enclosed trailer. Turns out he runs his car at this little track. Doesn’t need the trailer, only has a Blazer to tow with, but how weird is that?? I’m gonna investigate, and take some pictures. I’ll post them ASAP. If it looks OK, I’m going there with the Willys Friday, and then Bradenton the following Thursday or Friday. Since it is raining, I’ll probably go tomorrow with the camera. ……….Mikey 😆

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Send Photos Mikey…I’m going Back in Pool ..

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.