Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

OK- hot dogs on the Grill..Tater salad done ….Pat pepping dinner …Kauer …Well -? and hows by you. ?

tomatohead
        Participant

…….. Pat How s the new hood ❓ … … V-BOB where the heck are you 🙄 Mikey just test the willys in the street 😆 Don … did you get the “Ford” yet 😀 ❓ ….. Dino we had “Fried ” “Baked” Chicken , mashed taters and corn ❗ …. and I helped 😆 ❗ ….. and John thanks tor the seat insight 😀 ❗ ……one more day off 😀

don-kauer

Crazy busy with car work all week 😥 ……..but tonight I made london broil on the grille marinated with red wine vinegar and olive oil and Mom’s potato salad……..Great 😀 😀 ……….Tomorrow I will have to run the “barby” for some family coming over…………Menu: Cheese and garlic sausage, Ground sirlion burgers, Potato salad, Green salad, marinated Peppers, onions and mushrooms for toppings………….Wine, Beer and Soda………Dessert: Key Lime Pie, Peach and Raspberry pie and Cheesecake…………..European Coffee from Turkey 😀 ………………..And maybe, well definitly another treat 😎 😎 ❗ ……………………………………. 🙄

tomatohead
                Participant

……… yea Crazy busy I know just what you mean 😆 we had the tag sale thing 😮 and No Work got done on the “Fairlane Dover Car” but my parents had lots of stuff they needed to “let go” for there move 😀 ❗ …… I was helping “Dino” ( Dean Martin) try to fined his drink 😀 its the only thing we could fined in his hand ❗ ……. “i Know I had a scotch here a second ago 😆 ……. “Dino” sang ” AMORE”…….. 😆

Attachments:

mikey

I’ve seen plenty of “jack in the boxes”, but that’s my first “deer in the box”!! Dean is looking good too. Hey, is a tag sale the same as a yard sale?? ………………..Mikey 😆

dino
                        Keymaster

Hey DINO ! Thats who I nicked-named myself After … “We go to the couch Now”

patina
                            Participant

Hoping everyone has a good Memorial Day “Fly the Flag” I haven’t been typing much because I developed a pain in my “shifting wrist” 😮 😮 😮 maybe carpel tunnel I don’t know but I have been resting it. Don’t eat to much you have to fit into those driving suits to race. 😆 😆

Pat

bossguy

Pat, I hear “12 oz curls” are good for making the wrist pain subside! Plus you could ask your wife to type and help her keep her secraterial skills up to date! 😆

dino
                                    Keymaster

Got this Message a week or two ago …Forgot to post it:
                                        “Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner…great get together at the Riverview. Shortly after that someone made me an offer I couldn’t refuse…working 6 days a week…10 to 12 hours a day. I’ll try to get on the site soon…Later…Upstairs Bob”

bobrizzi

Dino gonna see somebody tomorrow who talks nice about you …….a guy called BAT…… s/z ……. Riz~~

dino
                                            Keymaster

Tell ‘M.r Bats” to find the Dover photos he said he had and e-mail or snail mail to me.And if he can e-mail, he can post on the forum !

dino
                                                Keymaster

Just sent in a story to Ct.Cruise News about all the Barn Finds and cars being restored with photos. Hope it makes deadline. Somebody- “fastlane”, send me some copies !

mikey

Drove down to M&M this morning, needed the generator out of my trailer, and borrowed Rich’s open trailer. I’m going to take the Willys to that little 1/8th mile track 15 minutes from my house, and give it some track time Thursday night. Hopefully, I will have pictures of the event, and I hope it’s a happy event, no broken parts. ………………….Mikey 😆

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Whats the name of the track?

frank-j-majauskas
                                                            Participant

Hey Mikey, Have a good time on your “shake down” runs.
                                                                Be safe ! Can’t wait to hear how you make out.
                                                                Frank…

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.