Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,951 through 4,965 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

12 below here in sunny Red Hook 🙄 🙄 🙄

Pat

john-sachs-sr
        Participant

Terrible cold here also. Waking up to high 40’s the last 3 days. 😯
            John

dino
            Keymaster

Looks Like we’ll ‘Dodge’ the bullet…latest forecast- 0 precip for our area…but 20-30 miles north -they’ll get it.

23-altered

64 here going to 77

23-altered

went to Bradenton dragstrip for test and tune on sunday car ran 9.92 all day. Day started in 60s ended in 70s.

babycakes
                        Participant

Dino, any word on Leroy Caple ( who ran the ‘Snack Shack’ at Dover) ? I know he was hurtin’ a bit,health wise.It would be nice if he made the event at ‘Big Al’s on March 28th,for a few hours,as it’s not too far from where he lives. I’m sure a lot of the guys remember him, busy, but still had time to joke around!

hvy70ss
                            Participant

Dino…You got lucky on that ice storm! Had -4 in Fort Montgomery this a.m. So what did we do? My son and I took his car to the chassis shop for some updates. On the road it was 1 degree. That was after 3 hours of snow removal to get his trailer out yesterday. Also, the day we picked up his new trailer we got a blizzard! That’s dedication right there…or insanity! 😆

Bobby Smith

patina
                                Participant

Well what’s he got Bobby? Don’t keep us in suspension 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
                                    Participant

At least -20 below last night with wind chill. Still had snow skiing
                                        buffs on the slopes. Now that’s insanity Bobby ❗ 😆 😆

Frank… 😎

hvy70ss
                                        Participant

Hey Pat…1988 IROC Camaro 8.50 index car. Chromemoly chassis, BB Chevy, ‘Glide, Ford 9″. Too new for us ODF’s! I guess all those years as a kid to LVD and Maple Grove with me he got infected with the “sickness”!

dino
                                            Keymaster

DIDN’T “dodge Bullitt…ICE storm here from 9 last night on…Everything looks like a glazed donut…Schools Closed -side roads a skating rink…My trick truck made took three attempts at full burnout mode to get up my driveway. Then did 4 wheel drifts and fish tails to get to unsalted main roads…I had fun slippin & slidin’ …Hillbillies looked at me like deers in headlights. One foot icicles on my shop roof overhang. Walmart lot empty.

kman
                                                Participant

albany ice company !!!!! HA … our balcony … ahhhh… the great northeast…

ricky-white
                                                    Participant

Went down to lower Westchester this morning and took the scenic trip on the way back home. Stopped and had a hamburger at the Red Rooster. Can’t belive its still there the area has changed so much. Many a racer stopped there on the way home from the track

Attachments:

ricky-white
                                                        Participant

After leaving the Red Rooster I had to make that left turn just up the road. I didn’t see any for sale signs on the property

Attachments:

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Interesting…No Sign…Maybe the Plow got it…But then again…somebody’s doing something, hence the cleared driveway…I’ll make a few calls and find out what sup.

Viewing 15 posts - 4,951 through 4,965 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.