Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    mikey
        quote dinotheweirdo:

Whats the name of the track?

Central Florida Racing Complex, and they have a web site, check it out. 😆

mikey

Thanks Frank, I’ll keep you posted. Hope to get some pics to post. I did find out that it’s an IHRA track, don’t know if that’s good or not. We’ll see. I just can’t believe it’s 15 minutes from my house. …………….Mikey 😆

patina
            Participant

How bad can it be ❓ It’s IHRA so at least its paved 😆 😆 Good luck Mikey and have some one take pictures.

Pat

mikey

Was just curious which was the lesser of two evils, The NEUTERED HOT ROD ASSOCIATION, or THE IDIOTIC HOT ROD ASSOCIATION. As for the track being paved, so’s my street, but I don’t have a x-mas tree!! 😮 😯
                    ………………………Mikey 😆 😆 😆 😆 LMAO

don-kauer

Hey Dino………A close friend and old Dover racer, Mitch Wright died Monday afternoon………..I’ve been helping the family get his place cleaned out and while doing that I’m looking for pics…He only did Drag Racing for a few years and then changed to stock cars………..I’ll see what I can find……I’m going back tomorrow with my pickup…..Tons of old models and R/C stuff still in the box!…… 😥 Don…..

patina
                        Participant

Mikey “So whats the story” did you go to the track? I know your in another time zone down in Fla. Old people time where you have the senior special dinner at 3:00PM. Its 11PM you should be back by know. Oh by the way I have a set of 6.20s ring and pinion for a 9″ Ford to help you go 1/8 mi. racing if you want them.

Pat

mikey

Going tonight, they had an old message on the phone that led me to believe they ran on Thursday. I’ll let you know on the gears, but I don’t expect to do much 1/8th mile racing at this point. I really want to do 1/4mile mostly, so I would not want more than maybe 4:88s. ……………………Mikey 😆

dino
                                Keymaster

Heres the photo page from the Track’s website…Mikey’s going to …so you can see what it looks like…Don’t look bad :

http://cfracingcomplex.com/drag-strip/ihra-race-photos

…..Man…They’re real ‘freindly ‘Too! :

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

Lets see …by now Mikey should have made his first pass in the Mikeymobile. Haven’t heard from track Security poeple,so I guess all’s Ok.

mikey
                                            quote dinotheweirdo:

Lets see …by now Mikey should have made his first pass in the Mikeymobile. Haven’t heard from track Security poeple,so I guess all’s Ok.

Got rained out. Bummer ! Will try for tomorrow night, gates open at 8pm. I did find out that the trans brake doesn’t work, not to happy about that. I’ll see what I can do with it in the morning. I’ve never used one, but I think you just push the button, yes? The button is on the steering wheel, but I don’t see any other switch to power it up. It does have line lock for burnouts, maybe I have to use the line lock to activate the trans brake. ………..Mikey 😥

patina
                                            Participant

Mikey two seperate buttons. You cannot use the trans brake to do a burnout the rear wheels would not turn. It’s two different functions.

Pat

dino
                                                Keymaster

TRANS BRAKE 101 …Class is in session …First … lets have our freinds at Dynamic Converters give us the review:
                                                    http://dynamicconverters.com/transmissions.htm

Ok Who wants to be first.?..Hands please

mikey
                                                        quote patina:

Mikey two seperate buttons. You cannot use the trans brake to do a burnout the rear wheels would not turn. It’s two different functions.

Pat

I know that Pat. I’m not a moron !! Sometimes it takes using one switch to activate another. No problem any more, I found a blown fuse, just don’t know why it blew. ……………….Mikey 😆

P.S. Did not mean to be nasty Pat, sorry if I came across that way. It was meant to be funny sorta,maybe, kinda,,,,,,,,

patina
                                                        Participant

No problemo your an old person I understand 😆 😆

Pat

mikey
                                                                quote dinotheweirdo:

TRANS BRAKE 101 …Class is in session …First … lets have our freinds at Dynamic Converters give us the review:
                                                                http://dynamicconverters.com/transmissions.htm

Ok Who wants to be first.?..Hands please

Found blown fuse, don’t know why it blew. Put in bigger fuse, will look for smoke !! 😮 😯 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.