Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    mikey

Thank you, guys, I appreciate the info and help. I did not start the car this AM, but powered up the electronics and hit the trans brake button. held it down a while and it did not pop the fuse. Maybe just one of those things that happen occasionally. ………………Mikey 😆

dino
        Keymaster

Mikey and I had a good phone discussion about Trans-brake operation….now that one should have been taped …Seems his car has a bunch of stuff that isn’t hooked up at all or correctly…delay box isn’t even wired.Too many gizmos! I Liked my Line Loc on my Hurst 4-speed.

mikey

OK!! I was able to make three passes with the car,
                FOR THE FURTHER EPISODES OF Mikey and his WILLYS SEE:
                http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2443

dino
                Keymaster

Ok …been making signs all day..My computer Guru couldn’t make it so I’m heading home.Starting Tomorrow, after he gets out of work every day this week ….We’ll do a bunch of Updates….Got a New ODF Membership Deal For you Non ODF’s .And we’ll be adding more collections to Big ODF Galleries ,plus updating the member locator map. And as always a few surprises.

patina
                    Participant

Hey anyone in the area of Red Hook Wednesday night(Bossman and Brian M) the cruise at Car Quest has started and weather looks good for Wednesday time is from 6 to 9

Pat

dino
                        Keymaster

everybody got ‘busy’…talked to V-Bob…He’s the ‘Merry Mailman’ now…running Mail truck through Litchfield county daily…Brians on a unexpected vacation,so he’s out snooping for Dover Stuff. Pat- is that Cruise listed in Jim’s ‘Big List”? is the Wed Cruise still on every Wed in Wingdale? Digger called..He’s home working on his Dragster. Mikey has a new baby in the house,not his car ….a Real Baby.I got busy with Sign work…don’t know why,but not complaining. School almost out down here.Thurs.last day .Gotta put the kids to work 😆 Kauer -Riz- check in .

mikey
                                quote dinotheweirdo:

everybody got ‘busy’…talked to V-Bob…He’s the ‘Merry Mailman’ now…running Mail truck through Litchfield county daily…Brians on a unexpected vacation,so he’s out snooping for Dover Stuff. Pat- is that Cruise listed in Jim’s ‘Big List”? is the Wed Cruise still on every Wed in Wingdale? Digger called..He’s home working on his Dragster. Mikey has a new baby in the house,not his car ….a Real Baby.I got busy with Sign work…don’t know why,but not complaining. School almost out down here.Thurs.last day .Gotta put the kids to work 😆 Kauer -Riz- check in .

Foster child(baby), little girl, born May 19th, 20 days old. cute, but noisy. 😮 😯 😆

don-kauer

Still here but in a funk………. 🙁 …………….I still read all the posts but haven’t said much…….Things are not going great lately 🙄 ……………Hey……… E-Town this weekend…… Cruises in the area 3-4 nights a week………Big Al’s car show July 4th……….There’s stuff going on….Just not into it now………Don……

dino
                                    Keymaster

Equalizer ….Play that funky music white boy!….it only gets better!

mikey

Not sure what’s bothering you Don, but you have my thoughts and support. I just hope you get through this, and not let things eat at you too much. If I can help with anything, call me, you have my cell I think. …..Mikey 😆

dino
                                            Keymaster
                                                quote dinotheweirdo:

Equalizer ….Play that funky music white boy!….it only gets better!

……………….El Equalizer :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mswYKqK4NaI&feature=related
                                                You got my number too brutha

anonymous
                                                    quote donkauer:

Still here but in a funk………. 🙁 …………….I still read all the posts but haven’t said much…….Things are not going great lately 🙄 ……………Hey……… E-Town this weekend…… Cruises in the area 3-4 nights a week………Big Al’s car show July 4th……….There’s stuff going on….Just not into it now………Don……

Hey Don:
                                                    I noticed you were missing since Mitch Wright past. I knew Mitch well…good friend…related by marriage…rode our Harley’s and worked together at Hart Construction
                                                    “back in the day”. Thought someone in the family would have got in touch with me. I did notice that the service was private. I always liked Mitch, lot’s of common sence, good guy, will be missed.

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Might NOT mean anything …But got this from our ‘server’:

This notice is to inform you that we will be conducting scheduled maintenance on some of our hosting servers beginning at 10:00 p.m. ET, Wednesday, June 9, 2010 and lasting approximately 6 hours. Some customers may not have access to their sites during this maintenance window.

patina
                                                        Participant

Every time I do “scheduled maintanence” something goes wrong 😯 I just had my computer tuned up and a new virus program installed and it runs worse 🙄 I might have to go to school to learn computer crap so I can screw this thing up myself 😆

Pat

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Pat -Call me ? I might be able to help…do it all the time. Just talked to Speed Casey…He sounds good! still trying to sell the Boat…’Brokers’ not much help ….Hey ! anybody looking for a ‘Commission” and into sales ? know we have a few like that here. Contact Him…Its got to go , He’s to “make an offer” BUT not a dumb one.

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.