Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,281 through 5,295 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    ricky-white
    Participant

Great job Dino. Thanks to you and helpers for a great weekend of racing.

tomblake
        Participant

Right on Ricky, Dino.. great. Best weekend of the year. The race is well organized and a great time was had by everyone that we came in contact with. The Chevamoco and the Blown Hearst were spectacular along with many of the original cars form the Dover days.

super-sport-pete

TO DINO AND ALL OF HIS TIRELESS ASSISTANTS, A BIG THANK YOU !!! even with the heat, it went off flawlessly. The LVD staff is smooth,clean up or check the track as quick as possible. ONE thing I noticed this year, you never will see so many of us “seniors” in one spot with that BIG smile on our faces and that “twinkle” in our eyes. Thanks to everyone Pete.

dino
                Keymaster

Pete Thank you and all the rest …we be the “A” team…”I like it when a plan comes together” My only wish is that I had more time to see all of you & chat and see all the cars….But gotta ‘Do Stuff’ .

dino
                    Keymaster

Here we go again…getting things together for Epping…see ya there!

dino
                        Keymaster

Whew ! …Just got done with like 8 hours of Home maintenance… “In between Race Trips”…Oh- Ben Gregory “Dark Horse Mustang”… our newest Forum Member.

patina
                            Participant

Smitty did you pass through Red Hook Saturday around 4:45PM going south on Rte. 9. I saw a 70 Chevelle on a trailer heading south as I was going to church and I thought it was you. In any case I’m right down the block from Conway’s lawnmower, if your ever in the area give me a call.

Pat

hvy70ss
                                Participant

Hey Pat..
                                    That was me! Made 6 passes @ LVD testing a new carb setup. Great day considering 2900 DA and a constant headwind. Went my fastest under those conditions. Thought I might see you there…see ya soon.

Smitty

patina
                                    Participant

Smitty the guy finally came to pick up a truck cab I had, so I never got anything done on the MG. What color is your car?

Pat

hvy70ss
                                        Participant

Pat,
                                            Called Orange Blast by PPG. A metallic color. Pic of it on my avatar.

Smitty

kman
                                            Participant

Anybody watch indy car racing ??? … my son and i were at pocono raceway last sunday for our first live racing…. however.. tragically.. a driver was hit in the helmet with a piece of debris from a car that wrecked in front of him. he was knocked unconscious … airlifted to the hospital .. in a coma … and died yesterday. 37 with wife and young children … upsetting and tragic … rest in peace Justin Wilson.

mleroux
                                                Participant

K-Man , thanks for the pictures at the Valley , the mishap at the Pocono’s was tragic , they engineer as much safety as they can think of for a crash but how can they engineer safety for flying debris and still allow the driver to get out of the car quickly , I’ll be at the Hot Rod Reunion on Saturday , if you go I should run into you to say hi ,,, mike ,,,

kman
                                                    Participant

Mr. Mike … Sue and i will be there saturday only at the track … its all we got… see ya’ there !!!

patina
                                                        Participant

Frank and I will be at the track Saturday only also, going home that night.

Pat

hvy70ss
                                                            Participant

Hey Pat,
                                                                We’ll be up both days…see ya there!

Smitty

Viewing 15 posts - 5,281 through 5,295 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.