Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,296 through 5,310 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Caught Bobby once in my rear view mirror…the bike was too slow for my rental Spark”

mleroux
        Participant

😀 😀 😀 congratulations to local guy , Jeff Roell , driving my neighbor Jim Beckman’s 2010 Mustang in Super Stock class at Indy and having a .003 rt and dead on 9.56 on a 9.56 dial in the final to win Indy ,he qualified 81st of 128 cars making the field , he has won 2 divisional races this year and won the gambler’s race at Island during a Dover race there in a 1964 Fairlane and also won at the Hot Rod Reunion at Epping in the past , again Congratulations Jeff ,,, 😀 😀 😀

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

WOW ❗ ❗ That is freaking AWESOME ❗ 😮 Congrats to Jeff and Jim… 😛
                Indy US NATIONALS winner… 😮

Frank…. 😎 …..Hi Mike 😆

vbob
                Participant

HEY

‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

FSS/G ? is that ‘factory’ Super Stock. Too many letters ,it was So simple ‘back then’ So what’s up with Me? …glad you asked…”Mom” got a new car Friday….old car went to son ….dads truck—now parked in the weeds. SO had my landscaper friend pour a new enlarged cement apron to the driveway ,so the Trick truck has a new parking space. Then the Fuel filter clogs up – truck won’t start…fixed that and we be good to go. Fun day.Too much stuff all at once .Kman…shirt on the way.

kman
                        Participant

Thanks Dino … i can’t even begin to think of why i thought i was an X large !!! … 🙄 … 🙂 …

patina
                            Participant

Ricky and K-man, you guys going downtown to the Adirondack Nats ?

Pat

kman
                                Participant

Hi Pat …Yes on going to the Adirondack Nats. .. right now it looks like friday will be the better day so we will keep up with the weather reports if we choose to go back up on saturday. its not far from where we live .. less than 1 hour… Will you be going up ????

ricky-white
                                    Participant

Hi Guys. My brother Billy came up with his 32 Ford, we did the preregistration today and we’re hanging out down at the show grounds all day. Hope to see you guys tomorrow, raining now so don’t know if going into town tonight I live just a mile north of LG village if anyone has any car problems while your here my cell is 914-774-9427

patina
                                        Participant

I’m not going up Kman, so many things going on at the same time. Summer just flew by, I still didn’t cut down the weeds from June. Hey get a picture of Billy White’s 32 or maybe Ricky can post one here.

Pat

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY
                                                https://www.nationaldragster.net/daily-features/the-sports-report.html
                                                Sportsman reports from 2015 Indy!

‘V’

kman
                                                Participant

Here ya’ go Pat … Ricky and Billys spot at the nationals ..

ricky-white
                                                    Participant

Kman. Sorry I missed you my brother and brother in law were by the cars while I was wondering around the show. Great weather Friday. If you there today hope to see you. We love the pictures. Ricky

kman
                                                        Participant

Sorry we didn’t see you Ricky .. me and sue was movin’ through the show pretty quick as we got up there a little late … said hi to your brother with that beautiful 32 … we couldn’t make it back up today …soooo … see ya’ at the races… God Willin’ ….

kman
                                                            Participant

Couple more from the Adirondack Nationals …

Viewing 15 posts - 5,296 through 5,310 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.