Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,311 through 5,325 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    kman
    Participant

john-sachs-sr
        Participant

kman,
            Your pictures/photography is better than anything I’ve ever seen in the BEST magazines, on any subject, anywhere. 😀 😀 😀
            John

babycakes
            Participant

K Man, John is absolutely right!!!! Beautiful photography you take,you should go pro in ‘car’ magazines! Mister, you’d be hard to beat in taking clear and beautiful photos!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!…Pete.

kman
                Participant

WOW !!! … thank you for the nice words guys… ahhhhhh… the ol’ kman just havin’ some fun… i like to bring the shows to the people that can’t be there.. glad you enjoy my “work” … thanks again…

kman
                    Participant

ricky-white
                        Participant

Kman my brother got Favorite 50. Next year the Favorite 50 from this years park out front and they are the cars judged for best in show.

kman
                            Participant

YEAHHHHHHH MAN !!!! … way to go Billy … a big congrats on that absolutely beautiful hot rod …. folks.. photos can’t do this car justice.. you got to see it to believe it !!!…

ricky-white
                                Participant

Well another good year for the Adirondack Nationals. Only two dead Indians this year, but got them running again. Thursday a 71 Chevy with blower had a fuel pump die, towed up to house from village got a pump next morning and his weekend saved. This morning one of the guys that drove up from Flordia was losing tranny fluid, came up put on lift and could see it was leaking from rear of transmission yoke. He had just had tranny done and had a shorten driveshaft made. Well rube job done on that one took yoke out and filled with JB Weld. Well glad to help out, these were old drag racing friends from years ago that stop up to visit every year. Was to bad that it rain last night so the cruise was a dud. It’s awful quiet now all the guys that left there trucks and trailer in my yard have left. I guess that why I’am typing such. A long post, nothing to do now I’am bored. 😐

maso
                                    Participant

Tell me a little about that dashboard in the red ’57 Chevy with the blower.
                                        It’s not a stock Chevy dashboard is it.

kman
                                        Participant

I’m with you Ricky .. i hate when the party is over… i’m still not over the Dover Drags/Car Show at Lebanon .. and everything after that… this winter expect reports from Florida… maybe i run into Tom Blake and Mikey …

kman
                                            Participant

Mr. Maso… i got no idea….

vbob
                                                Participant
                                                    kman
                                                    Participant

kman
                                                        Participant

kman
                                                            Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 5,311 through 5,325 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.