Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,386 through 5,400 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

I always bring my own grub and suds so let them charge what they want!!!!!
        OH, lets pick up the pace Kaman,ya walk like am oleman!!!!!No wunder why you don’t take a lot of pics!!!!
        ‘V’

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

Yeah “V”, If you had to buy a hot dog at Epping, you wouldn’t be able to afford
            your supper meal at Brown’s ❗ 😮 😆

Frank… 😎

kman
            Participant

😀 …. 😀 …. 😀 ….

mleroux
                Participant

😀 😀 😀 always enjoy seeing pictures from K-MAN , THANKS , 😆 😆 😆 ,,, mike ,,,

kman
                    Participant

i thank ya’ Mr. Mike …

mleroux
                        Participant

😀 😀 😀 K-MAN , your amazing , how did you change the picture of my car on the same post , there was a different picture of my car this morning on this post when I looked , it was the left side of the car this morning and now it is the right side , AMAZING , 😆 😆 😆 ,,, mike ,,,

kman
                            Participant

oh… 😀 … sorry Mike i meant to put it back…

kman
                                Participant

Happy Birthday to HotRodDJ … thats Dinos son Joshua .. many, many more… 18 today.. i got boots older than that !!! … 😀 …

kman
                                    Participant

Been a little slow around here so why not have LEAD SLED TUESDAY … 😎 … ENJOY !!!

mleroux
                                        Participant

😀 😀 😀 K-MAN thanks for the pictures , I always wanted to go to Lead East and never made it , as the car show season draws to an end it looks like my last one for this year will be Nov. 7th in New Milford Ct. at The Faith Church , I don’t know how to post any pictures on the forum or I would try it myself , thanks again ,,, 🙂 🙂 🙂

maso
                                            Participant

K-Man… really likes early 1950’s Mercurys…!!!

frank-j-majauskas
                                                Participant

Mike, stop by and pick up my camera and I’ll post the pictures for you. 😀

Frank… 😎

babycakes
                                                    Participant

K Man, THANKS for sharing some ‘great’ photos! It’s a tour down ‘ Memory Lane’,of what used to a be very popular, in the 50’s,and early 60’s.Instead of bondo,’lead’ was used to nose and deck, ect. for those beautifully ‘crafted’ customs! Maybe that’s where the term ‘Lead-Sled’ came from (?). Also they tell me the term ‘drag-racing’, came from California (?). You would street race from traffic light,to traffic light, along the ‘main’ drag,in town! Anyway,appreciate those ‘COOL’ shots you took!….Pete.

mleroux
                                                        Participant

😀 😀 😀 Hi Frank , I’ll stop by and see if you can post pictures I already have on my phone , if not I’ll use yours for the car show , thanks 😎 ,,, mike ,,,

kman
                                                            Participant

Thanks Pete… yes, i got memorys of them lead sleds.. i grew up in that era .. use to be a custom car shop down the hill from us in the bronx .. J J Customs that was a bit of a hangout back then.. ahhhh.. i can still smell the lacquer paint … and see those cars… same deal with the Hot Rod garage just off Westchester Square… man.. thats gotta be mid/late 50’s … wow !!!! … time flys…

Viewing 15 posts - 5,386 through 5,400 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.