Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,401 through 5,415 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

Hey Pat, Are you doing anything more on that Willys pickup ❓ How about your 57 ❓
        Hey thanks for adding some topics back to this page ❗ I thought we were going to lose it ❗ 😆
        This is certainly a fall day in New England…Stay warm…

Frank… 😎

patina
        Participant

My brother is working on the Willys PU. I’m making the motor mounts for the 57, trying to fit headers, steering etc. so that they don’t all collide. And yes it is a fall day.

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

hey Pat, you two always have some kind of a project going on ❗ Not too much going
                on in the way of projects on this site these days, so I’ll be bugging you for an update on
                yours from time to time. 😆 “Happy Halloween” ❗ 😆

Frank… 😎

kman
                Participant

babycakes
                    Participant

Once again K Man, “NICE” shots!!! The workmanship on these ‘Lead-Sleds” is ‘flawless’! And your beautiful photos reflect on the craftsmanship put into these ‘custom’ works of art!!! Thanks for sharing…..Pete.

speedbump
                        Participant
                            quote Frank J. Majauskas:

Hey Pat, Are you doing anything more on that Willys pickup ❓ How about your 57 ❓
                            Hey thanks for adding some topics back to this page ❗ I thought we were going to lose it ❗ 😆
                            This is certainly a fall day in New England…Stay warm…

Frank… 😎

frank hows everything going, i was able to get the ford rear end in the pu. the one i got from john schmire(thanks again john and your buddy ) now I’m working on setting up a trans. mount for my pg. working alone so it takes a lot of time. need to finish getting the cab all fitted up. tweak here tweak there, hope to get it squared away during the winter. I hope. will talk to all ODF soon with more progress and photos. until then take care Mike

kman
                            Participant

frank-j-majauskas
                                Participant

A nice treat tonight, the boys stopped over for a visit ❗ Carl “Bootie” Booth, Mike Leroux and
                                    we even got the “V” out of his tree stand ❗ 😮 😆 Great friends ❗

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

babycakes
                                    Participant

Mike D., now ya got my attention! As you know,I’m a ‘Willys Nut’, and now that your building a Willys pickup,yes, PLEASE keep us updated,as the build progresses. I’m sure,it’s gonna be ‘NICE’,like all your work!!!…Pete.

dino
                                        Keymaster

Whats the Progress on ‘Brother Mikes’ Comp Coupe…PAT?

patina
                                            Participant
                                                quote DINO:

Whats the Progress on ‘Brother Mikes’ Comp Coupe…PAT?

Absolutely nothing it’s in storage!

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
                                                Participant

Hey, a big congrats to Elite Racing’s Erica Enders on her second straight
                                                    NHRA Pro Stock World Championship ❗ 😮 She kicked ass all season ❗
                                                    She won the NHRA Toyota Nationals in Vegas today which makes it her 8th
                                                    win this year. On her final round win today, she had a reaction time of .000 😮 😆

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

tomblake
                                                    Participant

She is definitely an excellent racer and yes congratulations to Erica. Antron isn’t to bad either, congratulations to him also.

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Since I can’t get through (Or get a return ) from anybody at NHRA Museum to confirm or deny a 2016 New England Hot Rod Reunion…I just called New England Dragway. They said NO-“not for this year” so “IF” they have it at all ….Still nobody talking.

frank-j-majauskas
                                                            Participant

Tom, Antron certainly deserves the championship. He had a great season. I’m not
                                                                really a fuel car guy. I like cars that I can relate to, like the stock class,super stock,
                                                                sportsmen classes etc. You might think I’m crazy, but at the national events I attend,
                                                                when they run the fuel class, I usually do my shopping or go back to the camp for a beer. 😮 😆
                                                                Looking forward to seeing how the Pro Stock cars run with the new changes like EFI and shorter
                                                                wheelie bars etc.

Frank… 😎

Viewing 15 posts - 5,401 through 5,415 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.