Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    bobby-s
        dino
        Keymaster

“A drag racing driver ran through a net at the end of a track “….Ok -Net No good…could it have saved him?

dino
            Keymaster

Saw on weather channel…the guys in Nortgeast expectinganother rain out weekend…No Marcus Criuse…How Bout the other planned stuff ??

mikey

Dino, all I’ve been able to get out of the news reports is that his chutes didn’t open, and he went through the safety net into the sand trap. They say that the car was in pretty bad shape, and he died of severe head injuries. Don’t know yet if maybe the throttle stuck, or if it was just a chute malfunction. Terrible thing to happen, just terrible. 😥 Mikey

tomatohead
                    Participant

……… man lots going on here at stormville and with all of you too ❗ V – BOB hows the new job 😀 ❗ ❓ Pat I am going to make those scollups with Champane soon 😀 yummy ❗ Don know you been busy with your friends family “God Bless” and Mikey thats nice about the new baby 😀 and my first baby had been cryin to me for the last 4 wks that he wanted a MUSTANG ❗ for his third year in college 😀 so been busy with that and can ha beleive another new job for me too 😮 anyway after looking on ebay craigs list the paper bargain trader and on an on finnilly found a car 😀 then looked at it and then talk money $$$ then cut a deal and then drive down to get it with the truck and trailer , bring it home and next get it on the road for trip to college in july ❗ ❗ ………. sorry no CHEVY motor Tom 😆 ❗

Attachments:

mikey

That’s a nice looking piece. Whoever had it, took good care of it. Good luck. ……………Mikey 😆

dino
                            Keymaster

Sorry …I don’t get parts catalogs in the mail…Oh- about E-Town…Our Man From Drag Racer -Randy Fish was there .I’m sure he’ll fill us in when he’s back in Cali mon. Also- had a server malfunction around 10:45 last night…All fixed. Also I’m proud of myself!…With all the heavy ,outside in the heat’ emnauel ‘labor I did for the last two days …I JUST got up. And I don’t Care !

dino
                                Keymaster

I’m experiancing slow page loading …..Ya know how impatiant I am…so Let me know by e-mail if it’s a problem with you too. They did some kind of ‘server ‘ maintenance Fri and the Forum was down( for me ) lasst night. Could be a number of things….My Home computer(got to do the maintence) oh!- THE 103 heat index ! here right now…tends to expand the cable -internet phone lines – heavy internet Sun. traffic or Server glitches. Just have to cope and sometimes wait or come back later………………..thats funny …as I typed this, everything speeded up …Worked 6 days …Its Hot …going in the pool with HotRod Dj.

tomblake
                                    Participant

So slow last night could not get but one place in about 10 minutes. Tried another computer and it said server problem. Tried after you posted it was fixed today but for me it was still slow.
                                        Got the previous post and it is still not working and still very slow.

dino
                                        Keymaster

Sorry for inconveniance opening up the hood and will be optimizing data base to clean out excess files.That should do it …so take a break …come back later.

bobby-s

Dino

8:15pm
                                                still slow getting on &
                                                moving back & forth,,

hang in there you’ll
                                                “GET-ER-DONE”

dino
                                                Keymaster

Oh -I’m having a ‘Great Time’ talking to “tech” people in Tiewon…about 4 times now.

patina
                                                    Participant

Will try this again 🙄 Was at fairgrounds all weekend for the MC show and Machinery Exhibit. Pictures if this thing works. I can’t wait this long

Pat

Still seems to have a miss in it 😆

Attachments:

tomblake
                                                        Participant

Seems like a miss would be ok if it runs. What year is that?

patina
                                                            Participant

The Case tractor is a late 70s and the stationary engine is a 19’teens. A guy I know wanted one and when he was leaving Saturday he took it with him. I got what I paid for it so one less thing to move. I also ordered the coilovers for my 57.

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.