Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    bossguy

So are we up and running again? This is the first time I got in here since the weekend.

dino
        Keymaster

Think I Got it fixed.( NOTE -About 80% complete.-you still may have slow times). Man …it’s been one Heck of a battle ! Me against the Server that hosts our site. Starting on Sunday …I got on their case and never let up. Numerous phone tag…techies in Tie Won …Philipeens…Virginia. All kinds of ‘so-called’ solutions tryed ,suggested, and some mis-leading info. Finally got them to admit they “Scewed up ” their Friday Maintenance …it didn’t work and messed up the whole system.. Still no fix by monday afternoon.Went to Executive level, and shook some Cages. They have a “Global” problem and i’ll be ‘back at ’em first thing tomorrow.

tomblake
            Participant

Still slow but slow is much better than not working.

patina
                Participant

Happy Birthday Brother Mike 🙂 🙂 Have a good day, then get back to work 😆 😆

mikey

For those of you who belong to the M&M site as well as the Dover site, Dino set up a “daily chat” section for us too. You are more than welcome to use it to stay in touch with each other and when Dino gets things squared away just go on back over. For those who are not members, it’s free to register, so do it, you have nothing to lose. ………..Mikey 😆

dino
                        Keymaster

Not as fast as I would like BUT a big improvement over not loading at all..I’m staying in touch to keep the heat on them.

mikey

At least now you can get on sometimes and post, you just have to be patient. Stay on ’em Dino. ………Mikey 😆

dino
                                Keymaster

This is stupid….sometimes works (Like Now) and sometimes I get a blank white screen with”INTERNAL SERVER ERROR” ….I AM SO gona shake the executive offices Mon when they return to work…Some Philipino ,after waiting 18 minutes on hold today, tells me they’re working on it 24/7 …. 👿

patina
                                    Participant

Proof “You can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear” The Big O gets some Americans.

Pat

Attachments:

mikey

Swswsweeeettt!! …………………Mikey 😆

tomblake
                                            Participant

Dino……We are still here. Good luck getting the site fixed. Working pretty good tonight, slower that original but better.

don-kauer

Dino, Tom is right…………..Slower but at least it is working………….Cool…… 😎

dino
                                                    Keymaster

THE SQUEEKY WHEEL GETS THE GREASE ! Success(I think At last) ….Really rocked the boat today….long story…but Executive level (home for weekend) recieved a Flaming ( not Squeeky…DEAFENING) e-mail …and ‘all of a sudden ” things started happening.Got me hooked up with THE TOP TECH guy…by-passed all the B.S. and Well …think its fixed .

anonymous

Running great on my end,,,keep our fingers crossed…good going Dino

mikey

Seems to be pretty good on my end too, Dino. Stay on ’em until YOU are satisfied. Be like a “suppository”, and they will pull through for you. Good job. ………………….Mikey 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.