Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    billy-casey

I think mine is faster then before … it was almost as if the track closed again … great job Dino and happy fathers day to everyone … 😀 😀 😀 Billy

dino
        Keymaster
            quote mikey:

Seems to be pretty good on my end too, Dino. Stay on ’em until YOU are satisfied. Be like a “suppository”, and they will pull through for you. Good job. ………………….Mikey 😆

PREPARATION D ! was quite the hemmoroid to them He he 😎

patina
            Participant

So far; You did good Dino .050 RT 😆 😆 😆

Pat

dino
                Keymaster

We be dead on ! Had the Level 3 senior Tech ,MOVE the whole Forum Data base to a new uncorupted server .

bobby-s

Dino,

THANK YOU

for taking your time, everytime
                        to keep the site & Memory going

it’s working SWEET up here,

Bobby S.

frank-j-majauskas
                        Participant

Great job Dino ! Good to see the family back again. 🙂
                            Frank…

tomblake
                            Participant

Think Casey is right, faster than before. Great job Dino.

mikey

At least as good, maybe a little better. Good job! …………………Mikey 😆

don-kauer

Yo, Freakin’ Dinoman…THANX……………We’re back……….All seems to be up to par……. 😀 😀 😀 ……..Don……

dino
                                        Keymaster

Got to Catch up with Reg work Now….”Take the CON “guys….be back tonight .

bossguy

Working Great Dino, Pat you goin to Good Guys? Their site has a 5.00 off coupon you can print out. Need a military I.D.

tomatohead
                                                Participant

……… cool the form is really flyin’ now ❗ so “Dino” did you make them guys an offer they couldnt refuse to fix the form or what 😀 ………

patina
                                                    Participant

I’m going to the Goodguys the expensive way me and brother Mike register our cars. Got a wedding on Saturday so will be leaving around noon. Look for the Big “O” and brothers 39 Willys. I usually like to hide the olds 😳 its not what you call “show quality” but its not afraid of rain or snow for that matter 😆

Pat

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Pat ….No MG at GoodGuys ? T-head…No Offer…..just told them I could BE at thieroffices in 4 hours.THEN it got fixed 😆
                                                            ….heres a time warp: Worked on SUPER PUMPKIN lettering yesterday ! 41 years after the Last Time ! 😯

patina
                                                            Participant

The MG would be a pain to bring to the GG, it HAS to be driven onto the grounds, no trailers inside the gate and it needs to be insured, so the Olds has enough room for a cooler and chairs.

By the way;
                                                                Calling Bobby S, Calling Bobby S, come in Bobby S. 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.