Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,851 through 5,865 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

I’ll bet Obama didn’t even stop for a moment and say a prayer for the 2,600,000 men and women that served in Vietnam!!!
        maye the u.s. government should have waited till all us Nam vets are dead and so we cant see this happening as the u. s. government acts like it never happened!
        let this be a lesson to all you youngsters out there, when your country gets in another war on the other side of the world don’t rush in to help because down the road no one will give a shit if your dead or alive!

‘V’

kman
        Participant

Dino… fast question… is the Saturday night party at the “clubhouse” still goin’ on ??? … Unfortunately Sue and i will not be at the track on Sunday… we got to leave for North Conway (New Hampshire) on Sunday morning… This sucks as i look forward to the whole shebang on Sunday… can’t make it and .. yeah.. i’m pissed…. 😡 …

kman
            Participant

Ummmm … V Man … you know what Obama can do !!!! … campaign slogan… A Change Is Gonna’ Come … HA.. i’m still waiting !!!! .. good thing i never held my breath… POS !!!!!!!!!!! …

340swinger
                Participant

He changed the National dept. I’ts about double what it was when he took office, projected to be over 20 trillion when he leaves !

Look at it like this $20,000,000,000,000… that’s $60,000 per person. Now that’s some serious change !!

Come on, give the guy some credit.

Bob Hoffman.

babycakes
                    Participant

To ‘all’ my military bro’s, and ODF friends, a “HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY” with you, family,and friends; “ENJOY”,and be safe!!! 😉 😀 Pete.

kman
                        Participant

God Bless Our Vets … Thank You For Your Service !!!

dino
                            Keymaster
                                quote kman:

Dino… fast question… is the Saturday night party at the “clubhouse” still goin’ on ??? … Unfortunately Sue and i will not be at the track on Sunday… we got to leave for North Conway (New Hampshire) on Sunday morning… This sucks as i look forward to the whole shebang on Sunday… can’t make it and .. yeah.. i’m pissed…. 😡 …

YES….Oval track Open ,so will the clubhouse but only for a little street race…So we pretty much got full run of the place. Wayne didn’t think hardly any oval track people will be in it. AND WE GOT A BAND !. Sorry ’bout your Sunday…Expect you’ll be snappin away on Sat though.

kman
                                Participant

Thanks D … and yes.. super chip loaded in camera… ready to rock and roll….

frank-j-majauskas
                                    Participant

Well Guys, Our gang takes off for Epping, New Hampshire Friday morning Along the way before
                                        we reach the drag strip, we’ll hook up with V-Bob and Mike L, so we’re all together in the parking lot.
                                        Then after Epping, the following weekend we head to Englishtown, NJ for the Summernationals. 😆
                                        Would have been nicer if both national events were not back to back weekends, BUT that’s the great
                                        NHRA scheduling ❗

Frank… 😎

tomblake
                                        Participant

Frank….sounds like a busy and fun time at the races, enjoy.

maso
                                            Participant

I was gonna ask if anybody here’s going to Epping this weekend, then I saw Frank’s post above that includes himself, V-Bob and Mike.
                                                Anybody else…???

Go see: http://ev3.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=NH1&linkID=nhra&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode

Take some pictures for us… please. 😎

babycakes
                                                Participant

To ‘all’ my ODF buddies…..HAVE A “GREAT” TIME at Epping,and bend some elbows,at the local ‘watering’ trough,while your there!!! 😉 Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
                                                    Participant

Thanks Tom..We’ll be making our 4th Epping national event and Bootie and I will make our 38th straight
                                                        Etown national event this year. Maso, I’ll try and take some pics, but if you have ever been to a national event, you know how difficult that can be ❓ 😆 Baby Cakes, you know us to well my friend ❗ 😆
                                                        Our elbows will be angled slightly different this weekend. Not saluting, but toasting our ODF buddies ❗ 😆
                                                        Thanks guys….. 😀

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY

Went to a car show in Watertown Vets Park last weekend to pass out DDSRACE flyers!
                                                            ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                                                            Keymaster

V-Bob just checked in from Epping.He was in Lagana Pits…Leah Pritchard running their car… 😀 …Frank wandering around ,probably taking pictures….we’ll see what the guys post .

Viewing 15 posts - 5,851 through 5,865 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.