Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,926 through 5,940 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

Yeah Mike, the same goes for me ❗ I hope that Pat said something nice ❓ 😆 😆

Frank… 😎

dino
        Keymaster
            tomblake
            Participant

That is pretty neat, most of us probably remember the show also, I do.

babycakes
                Participant

A ‘belated’ HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Pat’s brother Mike,and best wishes,for ‘many’ more!!! Also,to all you Pops, HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!! Pete.

dino
                    Keymaster
                        tomatohead
                        Participant

…….. so Hows this look ❓ 😀 hope you guys like it ,and hope to have it at the track in sept for the DOVER RACE 😀

Attachments:

kman
                            Participant

OOOOOHHHHHH.. SO NICE !!!… been following the build.. awesome…

babycakes
                                Participant

‘Mater’ LOOKING GREAT, CONGRATULATIONS on an ‘challenging’ project, “NICE” work!!! :geek: 😉 😀 Pete.

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

Sooooo, is this going ta b S P 8 ??????

‘V’

dino
                                        Keymaster

‘Tomato red” …fits

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant

Not a lot of guys posting stuff anymore, but that doesn’t mean that
                                                nobody is doing nothing ❓ 😀 John Shimer and Mike Leroux were
                                                at Lebanon Valley today making some runs with John’s “Surfin Bird”.
                                                A week ago, Carl”Bootie” Booth took a 9.2 second ride in a dragster
                                                at Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ. 😮 😛 The Divisional races are
                                                at Lebanon Valley this coming weekend. I love the Divisionals ❗ 😆

Frank… 😎
                                                Hey Mikey…We probably don’t say it enough but we’re all thinking of you ❗
                                                Feel better brother….love ya ❗

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                Participant

Frank,I agree with ya…things have been ‘too’ quiet it seems on the forum (???). There’s gotta be more happening besides cutting the lawn, starting the BBQ grill,or lounging in a pool,with our ODF members? Anybody have any updates on builds, cruisin’ to car shows,or a little bit of ‘slack’ time,prior to our Dover Meet,at the ‘Valley’? Just curious??? 🙄 Pete.

tomblake
                                                    Participant

Pretty quite down south also. The 55 and the Mustang running pretty good, no work being done. We usually make one or two car shows every weekend. Quite is not all bad, at least nothing is broke. We did pull the T-Bird out for our anniversary and drove it a couple of hundred miles with the top down. First time we had to put gas in the T-Bird in two years.

patina
                                                        Participant

WHAT YEAR T-BIRD TOM? ANY PICTURES?

PAT

dino
                                                            Keymaster
                                                                quote Tomatohead:

I was Very HONORED to be asked to sit in and steer “Clem Lachances” “The Mad Frenchman” Maverick back on to his trailer as “REVIN KEVIN” has gotten the car from the family , and I think its safe to say it will be at the “DOVER REUNION” this year 😀 ………….. I have also had the Pleasure of Racing with “CLEM” at Island Dragway back in 2000 !! He told me stuff to do to my car and that day I ran 11.55 @ 121.95 mph at Island , with my 83 T-Bird 351 CLEVELAND …but it wasnt enough to pass him !! 😀 and his SIX !!! THANKS CLEM !!!

ITS FOR SALE
                                                                …….Kevin commented two days ago….” I would love to.keep it but really have no use for it and we are buying a house.” ‘Revin- Kevin’ already has his hands full with all the family race cars. Contact Him for details

Viewing 15 posts - 5,926 through 5,940 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.