Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

Ah breakfast…..My favorite meal….I will suprise you one day and come up for breakfast and I want to see your shop and cars……Going to the Valley on Sunday to the swap meet….I’m taking some of the Mopar stuff up to sell and give the money to Rox towards the SP7………………Glad to see you’re up early……………Don……..

patina
        Participant

Don; 8:10AM to 7:26PM with 1/2 hr.lunch and (2) 10 min. smokem if you gottem thats 10+ hrs a day.

Take a break brother.

Pat

patina
            Participant

Goodnight Kauer.

Pat

dino
                Keymaster

GOOOOOOO000000000oooooooooD Morning Dover guys

don-kauer

Pat, I looked for your brother yesterday but did not see him……….Nice day but very windy and just “run of the mill “cars……….A few standouts……Well back to the old grind after a relaxing day………Don… 🙄

patina
                        Participant

Don’t work too hard, us old guys bruise easily. I’m going to Albany today to the VA dentist always a fun trip. (yeah right)

Pat

don-kauer

Hey Pat, Did he yank them all out? 😆 😆 😆

patina
                                Participant

Don just got back, I still have all my wisdom teeth thats why I’m such a smart ass, in any case he’s going to fix that and yankem out. First 2 on May 10th. Next 2 a month later. Really looking foward to this. I learned this from VB; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIgES73BbDQ

Pat

dino
                                    Keymaster

Thanks for that Graphic Pat.yuck

patina
                                        Participant

Kauer time to make the donuts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5XA7PVql2I

Pat

don-kauer

Pat, Tried to leave a wake up for you at 6:10 AM but I f—-d up somewhere and got timed out………..My neighbor up the road is a decorated Nautilis Navy Vet over 75% disabled and still tries to do everything on his own but I won’t have it…My latest thing is to spend about 1 hour a day there and get a few things done..Re: car, house, yard etc……..I know that you understand this but I’m posting this so others may see it and if they have someone in their lives like my buddy Walter that they too can give a few minutes a day and it means so much to the recipient…..I thought it would cramp my schedule ( I still would have done it) but the Lord supplied the time for helping one of His own……..Try it out guys………..It’s a win, win, win situation……..You feel good, the one you’re helping feels good and The Lord feels good……….OK, I won’t preach any more today………………………..Don………..

mikey
                                                    quote dinotheweirdo:

Thanks for that Graphic Pat.yuck

It’s nice to know that I’m not the only”graphic” one!! …………MIkey 😆

bobrizzi

Donnie I agree with you 100 % all kidding aside, When you get to a certain point it is a good feeling to help others. I have been doing that alot recently.I am hitting 61 in July, done everything that I am supposed to do,in good health, etc. etc. …… When SOMEBODY tapped me on the shoulder and said : “HEY RIZ NOW IT’S YOUR TURN ” I REPLIED WHY NOT !!!! You are right it is a win win situation and it does feel good. Rizzi ~~~

don-kauer

Thank you Riz…..You’re a good guy……………Don……….

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Busy Down here…Day could have been a lot better , but it’s almost over .

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.