Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 7,621 through 7,635 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m 3/4 done with my Christmas shopping (AMEN!) How ya’s
        doing with yours, and what are ya ‘hoping’ for your ‘hot rod’ for Christmas??? ….Pete.

dino
        Keymaster

Holy Crap…”Christmas Shopping” ….Been Swamped Here ….go to http://www.dragstripsgone.com   15% OFF EVERYTHING til tomorrow at Midnight Tons Of Dover Stuff

kman
            Participant

I’m not sure that I have ever had an actual face to face conversation with Bill. I do know that he and I were more than likely standing side by side, at the end of the day, looking at posted score sheets numerous times. NETRA was and is a large organization and members were divided into three ability classes, A,B,C. which are then divided again by displacement and age. I remember Bill’s name, not the face, as a A/Senior ( I think). I myself never moved past the C classes, probably due to a combination of lack of athletic ability and a work out program centered around 12oz curls. On YOUTUBE I use labrd41, in real life: Craig Baker..

Thanks Craig.. i will pass this on to Billy …

K

patina
                Participant

8 shopping days til Christmas.

Pat

babycakes
                    Participant

Pat, your right!!! It’ll be here and gone before we know it! So I’d like to take this time
                        to wish both you,and “ALL” ODF’ers, a very “MERRY CHRISTMAS”,and enjoy it with your family
                        and friends! Wishing you all, the “BEST” !!!……Pete.

patina
                        Participant

3 more shopping days til Christmas

Pat

patina
                            Participant

Hey Cakes was on ebay and say this. If your looking for that pefect gift for me here it is. 1 more shopping day til Christmas.
                                Report item
                                Descriptioncurrent
                                Shipping and payments
                                eBay item number:264571054161
                                Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.

Pat

maso
                                Participant

eBay item number:264571054161

Ohio George Montgomery’s ’33 Willys coupe…?
                                    Eeee…YEAH…!!!

Click This…!

gramdog1
                                    Participant

Good job Maso.

MERRY CHRISTMAST to all,especially you ODFS

ricky-white
                                        Participant

Been a little quiet so here’s some pictures. I was over a friends house Bill Fisher and he has his family’s slide collection. These are never seen pictures from Dover. I did post on my Facebook page. I use my phone to take the pictures off of the slide projectors screen so pardon the picture quality I have total of 27 pictures

Attachments:
                                            You must be logged in to view attached files.
                                            dino
                                            Keymaster

Ricky…Tel Him Slides CAN be converted to Digital Format …We do that all the time Do a google search for Slide Conversion.  Post the Too Far Gone on Drakes Facebook page …He knows All the Ford guys. Red T-Bucket is Bobby LaReginas’ Altered…The Black Chevelle is Tommy Iorizzo. Orange Chevelle is “Branded” …. These Are all Pre 67 ( No Starters Dog House -AL) …The 58 Chevy parked on the side is Al’s street car at the time.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by dino.
                                                kman
                                                Participant

Cool old pics Ricky … thanks for posting them up ..

ricky-white
                                                    Participant

Here’s some more, more to come enjoy

Attachments:
                                                        You must be logged in to view attached files.
                                                        maso
                                                        Participant

Here’s some more, more to come enjoy

The red Moorehead Volvo ( 7th. from the top ) was brought to the DDS reunion at Island Dragway a little over ten years ago and ran the same times that it did before it was retired. I remember seeing it myself. Dino should too…

Seriously.

05195042-07C4-40CE-9DF4-670A2F608686-rotated.jpeg

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by maso.
                                                            babycakes
                                                            Participant

Pat. I’m back from the ‘Jersey Christmas Run’ and sorry, I’m a few bucks short of buying you Tom Slattery’s
                                                                ‘clone’ Ohio George’s ’33’ Willys for Christmas.
                                                                Tom was very much like a ‘Santa’ if you lived around the Kingston area,for a place to take your ‘hot rod’ on
                                                                Friday nights,if you remember, across from the old ‘Capri’ restaurant, in Port Ewen, he bought that lot, to
                                                                be used,for a Friday night gathering,to all of us! He had a personality ‘plus’,and lucky enough to have a rare
                                                                collection of classic’s and muscle cars,in his private collection!
                                                                Loosing his battle to cancer,he was taken too soon,and sadly missed!……Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 7,621 through 7,635 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.