Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 7,741 through 7,755 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

I’m almost finished putting together a 3.23 posi rear for the MG. I’m going to swap out the 4.88’s and try my luck at Bonneville.

Pat

babycakes
        Participant

GOOD to hear from ya Pat,and hope all is well with you and the family,staying
            SAFE! With that gear change in ‘Baby Torque’, better gas mileage, and let’s see
            if they lower the price on ‘racing’ fuel this year?lol……Pete.

babycakes
            Participant

HEY!!!! Possible 70’s and partially sunny this weekend! For the ole farts that
                have ‘street rods’, time to back them outa the garage, give them a bath, and take
                for a nice back roads cruise !!!It’ll feel ‘good’ to get outa the house!!!!….Pete.

patina
                Participant

Got a standby generator in December and I just got it wired up. It was/is a lot more involved than I thought. Plus there are permits and inspections and finally a guy certified to start it for the first time. I’ll be glad when it is done.

Pat

babycakes
                    Participant

Pat,believe me, right now there dormant,and not used much, HOWEVER! At least twice a
                        year, be it winter,or summer when I loose power for hours, or days. that’s my savior! ….Pete.

patina
                        Participant

Well Rhinebeck swap meet is over, the weather was great.The spaces cost me nothing which is good because I didn’t sell anything.I had my sausage and peppers today. Well I’ll see you next year.

Pat

babycakes
                            Participant

Now Pat….that wasn’t nice, but at least we can dream…right? lol.
                                I went up to the ‘lake’ Sunday, and lots of boats were being launched at
                                Million Dollar Beach! There parking lot was packed with trucks and empty
                                boat trailers! I guess it’s to a point that some people want out of there
                                cages, and are jumping the gun,a bit, to feel free again!!!
                                Did I miss RHINEBECK….YOU BET I DID!!!

ricky-white
                                Participant

My brother Bill got his brick planted in the Combat Wounded Veterans wall at Town of Cortlandt Manor where he lives

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by ricky-white.
                                    Attachments:
                                    You must be logged in to view attached files.
                                    babycakes
                                    Participant

Ricky. a well deserved and way overdue commendation given to your brother for
                                        going ‘above’and ‘beyond’ the call of duty! Here’s something very ‘special’ to
                                        you and the family to be cherished and be proud of, my friend! THANK YOU for
                                        sharing this with us…….Pete.

babycakes
                                        Participant

Saturday morning ‘surprise’! I had 1 1/2 inches of snow,and just northeast of me, had
                                            6″ !!! The temp was down there too,with a slight wind! Isn’t this May? Spring? CRAZY!
                                            I think Ricky White, might have been blessed also, as he’s close to me,just west.

Still waiting for word, the ‘Valley’ may open,for ‘test and tune’ ‘only’, in the near
                                            future…….Pete.

patina
                                            Participant

It snowed here too but nothing on the ground. Then during the day a few bursts of snow and again nothing on the ground. Stay safe old guys.

Pat

babycakes
                                                Participant

Good to hear from you Pat! I talked to my long time friend,and hunting partner Jerry , in Rhinebeck the other day;
                                                    he’s still hibernating,and playing it safe! Even has his groceries delivered to his house.
                                                    Larry Hoyt, tinkering with his restored ‘classic’ stock car,in his garage in Elizaville, also,playing it safe!
                                                    Not much Pat, but there is a ‘little’ tiny light showing, at the end of the tunnel! You and the family, STAY SAFE!!!
                                                    Pete.

babycakes
                                                    Participant

HEY! A few ‘street rods’ coming out of storage I see,while doing some yard work!
                                                        A ’32’ Ford 5 window coupe,channeled, dark primer, a ‘plastic’ 32 Ford 2 dr, sedan,
                                                        a ’41’ ‘plastic’ Willys p/u, a ’63’ Vette ‘split-window coupe,and a ‘cute’ stock
                                                        black ’56’ Volks ‘Bug’!
                                                        Any of you ‘ole’ timers take advantage, of this great weekend, to blow the dust off
                                                        of your ‘pride and joy’ ride???…..Pete.

babycakes
                                                        Participant

Frank M. I got the word from ‘V’ Bob, brother Jimmy is home,and right now, that’s
                                                            “GREAT” NEWS!!! I know it’s gonna be a while, before he’s up and about,and hoping
                                                            it won’t take long,and it’ll be a “BRIGHT LIGHT,AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, once
                                                            again,to shine!!!…Keep the faith,my friend!!!……Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
                                                            Participant

Thanks Pete!

Frank…

Viewing 15 posts - 7,741 through 7,755 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.