Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 7,756 through 7,770 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Hey Guys, PLEASE keep Bob Bartkus aka “V-Bob” in your thoughts and prayers as he is recovering
        from a heart attack which happened early this morning. I talked with him a couple hours ago and he
        sounds good. We all wish Bobby a SPEEDY recovery! Please send some prayers his way. Prayers work!!
        Thanking all you guys and gals in advance! Everyone “Be well”!

Frank…

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        babycakes
        Participant

I’m on it Frank,and I hope you guys join in also, for a ‘quick’ recovery, for V Bob!
            He’s the ‘silent hero’, in our club,always going ‘above and beyond’,to stay
            positive,and keep the Dover “SPIRIT” alive!!!
            “HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS”!!! Hoping for a quick recovery Bob, our prayers are with ya!!!
            Pete.

patina
            Participant

GET WELL MY BROTHER YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS.

PAT

babycakes
                Participant

Tough times.I know! Anyhow, wishing all ODF’s and family, a ‘safe’ and
                    “HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY”!!!! Make the ‘best’ of it!!!……Pete.

babycakes
                    Participant

HEY!!!! Anybody out there???? You gotta be outa ‘hibernation’ by now,
                        and tinkering with your hot rod!!! Too darn quiet here, on the forum!!!
                        Anybody heading to the ‘Valley’ for ‘test and tune’?……Pete.

tomblake
                        Participant

Vbob we hope you recover quickly. Sorry to hear about going to the hospital but like you said before “hold my beer and watch this” Still remember the day you said that while we watched the crazy guys drifting around the parking lot at Lebanon Valley. Hope the best for you.

tomblake
                            Participant

How is Vbob?

patina
                                Participant

Tom he is good, I spoke with him last week.

Pat

babycakes
                                    Participant

Like Pat, I too, keep in contact with Bob, Tom, he’s in ‘good spirits’also! . All goes well,
                                        operation on him is, the 23rd, for now. Our prayers are with him,for a quick recovery!!!
                                        I hope both you and Pat,are doing fine Tom!…..Pete.

babycakes
                                        Participant

Anybody head to the Valley,for ‘test and tune’ yet? Also, how’s ‘Big AL’ doing?
                                            I heard the news…..Pete.

patina
                                            Participant

Have not gone up to Valley. What’s “the news” about Big Al?

Pat

babycakes
                                                Participant

Pat, he had one of his legs amputated,due to his health issues,is what i heard……Pete.

babycakes
                                                    Participant

A shout out to V Bob, ( DOVER’S Morale Man). Hoping all goes well with your operation,
                                                        and you heal “FAST” and get ‘back in the groove’ quickly! Your Vega,along with your
                                                        Dover buddies, will be standing by,and our thoughts are with ya Bob!!!!!…..Pete.

dino
                                                        Keymaster

RE: V BOB … He’s Still In The Hospital…PRAYERS NEEDED

babycakes
                                                            Participant

With deep regret, my condolences go out to the Bartkus family, for there
                                                                great loss, and a “GREAT” loss for me,as a long time “TRUE” friend. Bob,
                                                                “REST IN PEACE” and we “ALL” will “MISS” YOU!!!……..Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 7,756 through 7,770 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.