Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    mikey

I have always enjoyed helping others, no matter race, religion, etc. Eleven years ago, my wife Theresa and I decided to try our luck at doing Foster Care. We have had about(my wife would know the exact number)75 or 80 kids come through our home, and we treated every one of them like our own. I never realized how many needy children were out there before we started taking them in. It is truly heart breaking at times to see these kids and the reasons for them being removed from their homes. We even had three sets of sisters at one time, all great kids, and totally innocent. It makes you want to cry. By the way, Cassie and her 8 year old sister were in care, we had them for five years before we were able to adopt them. Cas came to us when she was 7, and Tiffy when she was 1. They are true sisters, same parents, both screwups. I/we love them like they were born to us. Bet you guys didn’t know I was such a softie, did you?? ………………..Mikey 😆 😆

dino
        Keymaster

No …Mikey …just gotta work on your ‘pottie’mouth” …just kiddin…great story.Cassie should be proud of Dad.

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

Mikey, I don’t know what to say, but ” God bless you and your wife ! ”
                What a beautiful person Cassie is. You guys are definitely gifted.
                Frank…
                ps. Don’t ever change !

dino
                Keymaster
                    quote dinotheweirdo:

No …Mikey …just gotta work on your ‘pottie’mouth” …just kiddin…great story.Cassie should be proud of Dad.

……AND MOM Too !

mikey

Dino my man, I’m not the guy that got taken away in handcuffs for his “potty mouth”, you were!! I ruined a new pair of jeans rolling on the ground laughing my butt off!!! hahahahahahahaha……………..Mikey 😯 😮 😆

dino
                        Keymaster

No potty mouth…just IMUS style ripping sarcasm to State Trooper, and the final Straw was “Do you have your bullt in your pocket Barnie?”

mikey
                                quote dinotheweirdo:

No potty mouth…just IMUS style ripping sarcasm to State Trooper, and the final Straw was “Do you have your bullt in your pocket Barnie?”

I HUMBLY REST MY CASE ! 😆 😆 😆 😆

don-kauer

My oldest daughter 29 is from Korea came to us at 7 mos. old and my middle daughter 25 also from Korea came to us at 3 mos. old….The same as my own blood………No difference………..

don-kauer

Pat, You’re late…….”Off and on”……………Mikey…..Nothing wrong with leaving in handcuffs….Same thing happened to me.. 😀 …A little “tiff” with Joe T…..Never went back after that (1970)…As soon as I left Dover I started winning…Could it have something to do with the Eastchester based rules because I was LEGAL 😆 😆 😆

patina
                                        Participant

Your right! No excuses will have to make it up with top end HP.

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant

Hey Pat, When we were over John’s house having lunch on his deck, you
                                                were telling a story about how you and your wife took an extensive trip through
                                                many states with your Willys. There was so such conversation going on over
                                                the table and I was trying to listen to everyone and missed some of the fine
                                                points of your story. Could you describe the Willys and the trip again for me
                                                and our other forum friends ? Thanks Pat.
                                                Frank…

dino
                                                Keymaster

————–WHEW! Real ‘Quiet’ on the the ole Forum today…Franks last post only one before me….where did everybody go? I should talk …been going 100 mph all day .

patina
                                                    Participant

Dino thats why you get the big bucks, I have been trying to get something on here but as usual file to big or bitmap something or other not recognized. I was mpwing the lawn today when I noticed my cell phone missing, you guessed it, ran that sucker over. I wanted to respond to frank and went looking for pictures, it was 1978 so things are buried.

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
                                                        Participant

Pat, No hurry. I just thought that it was an interesting story and
                                                            I’m sorry I wasn’t paying attention. I’m picturing you running over
                                                            your cell phone and I can’t help having a smirk on my face. Sorry Buddy !
                                                            Frank…

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Phone 😆 …one way to get rid of those telemarketers. Forum Time -Out is BECAUSE …not biult for long time frames …Best idea is Type it all out in Microsoft Word or even a ‘phoney’ e-mail …copy the whole thing and paste it in one shot.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.