Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    mikey

I have to agree with Pat. Use it Dino!!
        …………..Mikey 😆

dino
        Keymaster

Nah…I like my old logo That Dino short for Dino saur My Dino Itralian for DEAN stole it from the old ‘crooner ‘ Dean Martin.,,,,’everybody loves somebody ,sometime….” He that name on his restaurant on the show 77 Sunset Strip …Remember ? Kookie was the car hop …my first favorite hot rod- norm’s t-bucket.

maso
            Participant

Naw…

He’s not gonna’ use it, and we all know it. And I don’t blame him. I’m just havin’ a little fun with it.

dino
                Keymaster

Thats Ok…Heres Some back-up on the REAL Dino’s;

Here ya go …at .23 you’ll see the sign for Dino’s

….and posted this before But worth retelling…Its like the kid in the beginning is me:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4bMyrKxRdQ&feature=related

Attachments:

maso
                    Participant

dino
                        Keymaster

Ok Kids…I’m out of town Til Monday…hotrodDJ’s birthday ( my son Josh) OMG …he’s 13 – a TEENAGER ! so behave! …that goes for you too V-Bob …( like He will )…never know when ‘Daddy” will check in from a ‘secure location’ Pat ! —I can hear you planning mischief now 😆

dino
                            Keymaster

We’ve got a few MIA’s…Paulie ,Riz ,Drake, and others ….Anybody that’s tight with them, or anybody you haven’t seen here in a while ….might want to hook up , see if they’re OK .. gotta watch out for each other.

frank-j-majauskas
                                Participant

Hey Guys, I spent Friday at Maple Grove for the Dutch Classic. Went down there with
                                    V-Bob’s and my LONG time friend Carl “Bootie” Booth. It was in the 50’s and the wind was
                                    gusting around 30 mph. A lot of beautiful cars there. The HEMI cars were there for the
                                    HEMI CHALLENGE. As of Friday, David Barton was low qualifier with a 8.31 and Charlie
                                    Wescott Jr .next with 8.34. AWESOME !!! I also ran into our good friend Billy Masiello
                                    (Masracing) in the staging lanes. It just wasn’t his day. On his second qualifying run he
                                    broke the pinion gear and that fessed up the a lot of stuff. He was breaking down the
                                    car to see just how bad the damage was. You got to love him ! He just shrugs his
                                    shoulders and smiles and says, “We’ll see what happens” ! “High five to you Billy” !!
                                    I had a great time, wish I could have stayed longer.
                                    Frank…

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

Ok …Back to Home Base…spent weekend in Myrtle Beach,entertaining Son Josh for his birthday. great time of year to go …Ocean temp match’s Air Temp -72-75 and no massive traffic. Didn’t get a Spam or Hacker attacks on site…Frank kept V-Bob under control and we’re all still in one piece. But Maso really has to do his Homework on the Black Arrow.

maso
                                        Participant

I guess so…

dino
                                            Keymaster

Use Search…Cool thing- is Nobody Ever put all the pieces of the story together so good ,except Us

dino
                                                Keymaster

Tomato Head just checked in via Lap top & Private Message. Wife let him use it ..’cause he’s been quiet here, due to his Regular computor, down for the count with a virus.

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Good Morning……”Caution-your’e about to enter the ‘No-Spin’ Zone;
                                                        Here’s some news & Notes….first ….Where is everybody ?…Looking at the news about the upcoming election…? we won’t go there -but next week should be interesting…Mikey – Rich’s Main Computer down.Thats why your e-mail to him came back. Brian All over the place..sending me new photos and finds and will be posting his progress. Someone fill me in on What was discussed at NETO meeting,regarding ‘dates’ –I will be calling Tony F. Today & tomorrow will be quite busy here at shop. So I’ll check in later.All ODF and other Orders Have been shipped-watch your mailbox. Still have “deal” on ODF membership….Get TWO T-shirts ! one Logo & One 2nd Nos. Drags. ANY one know of 2011 Show dates that have been confirmed Or Race groups-associations ….please Post in Events.I’ll see it. Hint on GTO ‘Guess Who” photo #2—“It was a nice day”…..Just A reminder…lot of Weird internet stuff increasing lately:
                                                        http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2170
                                                        ………….’the spin stops here, ’cause we’re lookin out for you’ . . . .think O’Rielly was a Drag Racer? Dig in & go, instead of spinning on the line?

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY
                                                            Over 300 tickets sold ,Brian and I have 20 tickets sold for our tables #1 and #2 !!
                                                            Anyone else???
                                                            ‘V’

Attachments:

patina
                                                            Participant

Went up to the Valley today to use up a credit I had, it was cold and crowded with imports. Don’t bother going to the track when these things are running unless you have one. Got only one run in 11.36 @107. will be putting it away for the winter now.

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.