Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    bobrizzi

Dino, DIZZY RIZZI HERE …………. Cars are coming out in Westchester today. I saw a couple of Vettes,A Stang.A Nova and one Camaro. Plus Troopers are all over the Taconic with Dodge Chargers hitting everbody with speeding tickets.It is quiet…… Donnie wake up …….. get Casey let him tell everybody about the Late Shows @ Casey Engineering……. We could all get a good laugh !!!!!! Riz~~~

bobrizzi
            quote dinotheweirdo:

Phone 😆 …one way to get rid of those telemarketers. Forum Time -Out is BECAUSE …not biult for long time frames …Best idea is Type it all out in Microsoft Word or even a ‘phoney’ e-mail …copy the whole thing and paste it in one shot.

Why is it that all these telemarketers are named Tony and are from India,Pakistan,etc. and when you tell them you cannot understand them they get all teed off……

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

Damn ! They canned Katie Stevens on American Idol.
                Our local girl, Middlebury, Ct. Great job Katie. You’re
                going to be a big STAR !!
                Frank…

anonymous

Hey Frank:
                    I agree…standing applause for Katie…
                    She is Connecticut’s Idol and on her way to becoming one of America’s Idol’s

frank-j-majauskas
                    Participant

Yeah, These kids really have some talent. Man , I couldn’t
                        carry a note if I had a trailer-dump ! 🙂
                        Frank…

anonymous

Frank:
                            I have a trailer-dump and I still can’t carry a note…ask my dog…it could be cruelty to animal’s…

patina
                            Participant
                                dino
                                Keymaster

TRAILER -DUMP? Perfect for Garbage pick-up at 50th Anniversary Event ….Haul to Pats House …He likes to ‘Browse’ for parts…………………Hey Wheres Tomato Head? this thread is perfect for his posts.Miss a photo of Ripe vegetables once and a while, intermixed with dirty car parts. Need a progress report on Casey’s Boat fix-up ! He’s cleaning it up to sell and buy a ‘Cruiser’ hot rod!

mikey

Maybe he’s going to Cuba for more pumpkins!! …………………Mikey 😮 😆

dino
                                        Keymaster

Heres a puzzle from Pat with this note:
                                            “When not Running over my phone, or eating, I do the cross word puzzles this one really got to me, I thought it appropriate enough to hang in my garage as a reminder not to slow down.”
                                            ….you might want to right-click on it…copy- paste someplace (Program?) and print

…..first guy that gets it all right wins an all-expense paid tour of Pats Refridgerator….please turn your cell-phone off while on tour.

Attachments:

patina
                                            Participant

Lunch Time; lets see there’s that Apple Cider glazed chicken leftover from last night or maybe a Calzone and a diet Pepsi, I started making a Lavosh but thats for tonight (Lavosh an Armenien cracker bread) topped with bacon, artichoke hearts, red pepper diced, olives sliced, and smoked havarti cheese, with a bottle of Merlot.
                                                Decisions, decisions.

Pat

patina
                                                Participant

Coffee Break time

Pat

patina
                                                    Participant

Boy it looks like I was online all day except for food time. Well Frank if Dino adds the pictures I’ll add the caption. The car is a 1936 Willys I built it was all steel and found in parts in a garage in Brooklyn. I put a 72 Nova 153 cu.in. 4 cyl. w/glide in it. The pix with the Vintage Tin banner was at the Street Rod nats in Tulsa OK. I was only member who went the car was 5 DAYS old it was 1976 and Brother Mike came with me. A pix of my wife in front of the Mormon Tabernacle in Salt Lake City another at the entrance to Zion National park, in front of Yellowstone Lodge, outside Yellowstone park in Montana entering Utah. My lovely young wife (pre kids) on running board in Rocky Mtn. national park. We put on 13,000 miles in 6 weeks driving and camping all over these great United States we stopped in every National Park we came upon and stopped in Indianapolis race way, rafed the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon, Vegas, Barstow, Sandiego Zoo. Hearst Castle, San Francisco, Sacramento, Reno, Lake Tahoe, Mount Rushmore and the Black Hills of S Dakota and every place in between. I changed the oil 3 times put 2 altinators, 1 battery, 1 voltage regulator when I got home I found out it was a bad crimp on the altinator wire. Those where the days.

Pat

……First thing in am…Got ’em Pat [Dino]

don-kauer

Hey Pat……….Great… 🙄 ……..REVEILLE…. 🙄 ……Haven’t heard that in awhile…………Woke up this morning without power in the house..A tree fell across my road.Couldn’t do squat here so I went up to Dutchess to visit a vet buddy of mine who has very little time left…They removed a lung 2 years ago and now the other one has cancer and they sent him home to die……..That sucks……Any way he was building a hot rod truck and when he got sick it sat outside in his driveway for 2 years…He wanted it to go to me so it got towed to my house today….I can do whatever I want with it so maybe I’ll sell it….1975 frame off resto….C 30, rack body, Turbo 400, 454, headers, 4:10 gears all new stuff …Just been sitting for 2 years…I’ll get it running this weekend……For sale (cheap) or trade for roller bracket car…………………..

patina
                                                            Participant

Don if you get it on the road bring it up to Rhinebeck and stick it in the car coral its $40. I think for the 3 days.

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.