Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,441 through 1,455 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

YES SIR !! That’s Zeva !! 🙂 🙂 🙂
        Frank…

mikey
            quote Frank J. Majauskas:

YES SIR !! That’s Zeva !! 🙂 🙂 🙂
            Frank…

Very Nice, real name, Cote’ de Pablo 😆

dino
            Keymaster

OK ….where is everybody…Thawing out -shoveling or down south -out to Palm Beach Raceway?

bossguy

August 15 Don moves in!

– Moved to our new home in Litchfield. It’s so beautiful here. The lake
                    to the north looks so majestic. I can hardly wait to see it snow covered.

I’m going to love it here.

October 14

Connecticut is definitely the most beautiful place on earth. The leaves have turned all the colors and
                    shades of red and orange. Went for a ride through the park and saw some deer. They are so
                    graceful. Certainly they are the most wonderful animals on earth. This must be paradise, I LOVE IT HERE.

November 10

Deer season will start soon. I can’t imagine anyone wanting to kill such a gorgeous animal,
                    hope it will snow soon. I love it here.

Those red and orange leaves have covered my yard. Looks like a magnificent
                    multi-colored carpet. HOW BEAUTIFUL. Raking and cleaning up the yard will
                    be an opportunity for invigorating exercise in the cool crisp air.

November 15 –

Ah, more leaves and more exercise.

November 18 –

Jesus, still more leaves. Guess it’s best to wait until they’ve all fallen before I rake again.

November 25 –

Finally, all of the trees lost their leaves and today’s final raking it’s over for this season.
                    Chiropractor suggested I use a lawn maintenance service next year. Only four blisters
                    became infected. Should probably remember to use gloves.

November 30 –

What the f–k? Where did all of those leaves come from? A little wind last night and the lawn is covered again.
                    Oh well, they’ll just have to wait until spring.

December 12 –

It snowed last night, FINALLY. Woke up to find everything blanketed in white. It looks like a postcard.
                    We went outside and cleaned the snow off the steps and shoveled the driveway. Had a snowball
                    fight (I won) and when the snowplow came by and we had to shovel the end of the driveway again.

What a beautiful place. I Love Connecticut.

December 14 –

More snow last night, I love it. The snowplow did his trick to the driveway again.

I Love it here.

December 19 –

More snow again last night. Can’t get out of the driveway to get to work. I’m exhausted from shoveling.
                    F—ing snowplow.

December 22 –

More of that white sh-t fell again last night. As if dealing with the leaves weren’t bad enough, now I’ve got blisters
                    all over my hands from shoveling, must remember to wear gloves. I think the snowplow hides around the corner
                    and waits until I’m finished shoveling the driveway. The a–hole.

December 25 –

Merry Christmas.

More frigging snow. If I ever get my hands on that son-of-a-bitch who drives the snowplow, I swear I’ll kill
                    the bastard. Don’t know why they don’t use more salt on the roads to melt the f—ing ice.

December 27 –

More white sh-t last night. Have been inside for three days except for shoveling out the driveway after that
                    plow goes through every time.
                    F—ing gloves got wet and then froze on my hands. Doctor said it was just a mild case of frostbite, disfiguration
                    is probably only temporary. Can’t go anywhere, car is stuck in a mountain of white sh-t. The weatherman says to
                    expect another 10 inches of the sh-t tonight. Do you know how many shovels full of snow 10 inches is?

December 28 –

The f—ing weatherman was wrong. We got 34 inches of that white sh-t. At this rate it won’t melt ’till summer.
                    The plow got stuck up the road and the bastard came to the door and asked to borrow a shovel. After I told him
                    I’d already broken six of them shoveling all the sh-t he pushed into the driveway, I broke my last one on his f—ing head.

January 4 –

Finally got out of the house today. Went to the store to get food and on the way back I hit a damned deer that ran in front of my car.
                    Did about $3000 damage. F—ing beast should be killed. Wish the hunters had killed them all last November.

May 3 –

Took the car to the garage in town. The thing is rusting out from all the f—ing salt they put all over the roads.

May 10 –

Moved to The Villages in Florida .
                    I can’t imagine why anyone in their right mind would ever live in that God-forsaken state of Connecticut!

don-kauer

Hey Jack.. 😀 ….I had the best laugh from what you wrote then anything this entire season…Thanks so much, I needed that…….. 😆 😆 😆 ………….Where is that place in Florida?????? 😆 😆

patina
                        Participant

Very good Jack 😆 😆 😆

Pat

tomatohead
                            Participant

…. OK tomatohead reporting ❗ yes DINO ZEVA ❗ OK ATTENTION ❗ ❗ ZEVA ❗ YES ❗ It must be that necklace shes wearing that has them in a hold ❓ ❗ 😯 YES thawing out ❗ ,snow blowing ❗ shoveling ❗ plowing ❗ ❗ ❗ DON K I think some your snow landed in my driveway ,please come and get it ❗ ……NOW ❗ …LET IT SNOW ❗ LET IT SNOW ❗ 😕 🙄 ……………………………………..AUG 20-21 ❗ ………… V-BOB HELP ❗

Attachments:

tomblake
                                Participant

Bossguy………Great post, I am still laughing. Makes me remember why I came to Florida. You guys up north are really having a time this year but it will be over soon.

bossguy

Thanks guys, it was a copy and paste from an e mail I recieved several times. Of course I had to substitue Litchfield and CT in honor of Dons Winter wonderland 😆

gramdog1
                                        Participant

Great post,Bossguy.Reminds me why I moved to Cape Cod—mild summers with cool ocean breezes,now have 3 AC units(30,000 btu’s),mild winters “any snow will melt overnight”-last week-6 degrees,this week,snow and ice 😮 😕

mikey

Like so many others have said, “Great Post”! I still miss upstate N.Y. sometimes, but only in the summer, and then when the leaves start to change color. I can race all year down here, and swim in the pool for about 9mo. a year. If it was heated, 12mo. I really just don’t have any regrets about moving to Florida at all. Come on down, Don. ……Mikey 😆

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY
                                                    In a past post I asked if anyone is going to The Gators.
                                                    WELL ??????When I go I can stay in Summerfield and Ruskin!I can hook up with any ODF’s that are going!
                                                    ‘V’

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Springs coming….guess you guys will appreciate it more …61 out, here today 63 tomorrow …why I moved too.Still- we had our unseasonable junk here too.

dino
                                                        Keymaster

CHECK THIS OUT!….
                                                            http://merrillicedrags.com/index.html
                                                            Hot rodders with a way to turn ice & snow into a positive thing…. See Don …ther’es a way to turn bad to good….also check out the other videos in the right side list
                                                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcHYe8aoRfs&feature=related

Attachments:

maso
                                                            Participant

Here is the answer to your troubles, gentlemen…

BAD Weather, Won’t Stop These Boys From Their SPORT. !
                                                                These are the record holders at the Merrill Ice drags.
                                                                Records are 140 mph and 5.562 ET in the 1/8 mile on ICE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMadxvL7YV0&feature=related
                                                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8izTNTobpY&feature=related

😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1,441 through 1,455 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.